PDA

View Full Version : Chemical free flea and tick repellent

Liz
30-Oct-09, 14:24
Just found this and it looks really interesting.:D
http://www.petclubuk.com/sp/dogs/dog-health-care/flea-treatment/catandogs-flea-treatment-disc/4381

lelebo
30-Oct-09, 16:01
You can get a whole range of eco-friendly pet stuff here too http://www.wikaniko.com/wexec/order.exe/list?s_cat=31 - I use it the whole time - love the wormer (well not personally but you know what I mean) even my very fussy cats will eat food with it mixed in. :) I'm planning to stock the products in my new shop which will be opening in November - think it's nice for animals to have the natural option too :)

Liz
30-Oct-09, 20:54
Thanks for the link to the website lelebo.

I would definitely buy pet stuff from your new shop as go for the natural option whenever I can. May even treat myself!:D

marlyn
31-Oct-09, 14:11
Lelebo - have you tried the flea and tick stuff too? Billy no mates - would be interested to try this one too, but would like to hear if it works.

lelebo
31-Oct-09, 14:36
I haven't but my mum has just bought the billy no mates herbs for her dog so I'll let you know how it goes.... :)

Liz
31-Oct-09, 19:19
I've used Billy No Mates on my dog Benjy for the past two years and he hasn't had any fleas or ticks despite being a long haired dog who walks through long grass in the Summer.:D

lelebo
01-Nov-09, 09:49
That's great to know Liz. :)

Liz
01-Nov-09, 13:39
That's great to know Liz. :)

It will be great to be able to buy it locally lelebo. When does your shop open?:D

marlyn
01-Nov-09, 21:00
thanks for that Liz and Lelebo will give them both a try, we have got a collie poodle cross and 2 kittens and since we moved to Inverness we have got forest and fields at our back door so would fully expect loads of 'visitors'.

Will report back in the future.

Liz
02-Nov-09, 00:07
You are very welcome Marilyn.:D

lelebo
03-Nov-09, 18:30
Opening on the 21st November (hopefully) lot's of chemical free stuff for people, pets and houses :) and holistic therapies too........am very excited :)

Liz
03-Nov-09, 19:23
Opening on the 21st November (hopefully) lot's of chemical free stuff for people, pets and houses :) and holistic therapies too........am very excited :)

Ooh sounds really great!!!:D Where is it?

I love buying 'natural' products.

lelebo
04-Nov-09, 08:43
Hi Liz

It'll be in the town centre in Wick - in the old tourist information office :)

Liz
04-Nov-09, 20:25
Hi Liz

It'll be in the town centre in Wick - in the old tourist information office :)

Brilliant! Will be along to see you as love buying natural products.

Good luck!:D