PDA

View Full Version : Criminals on Diets

Venture
13-Apr-06, 20:34
What do other orgers think about the story which has been on the radio and in the press about the criminal who is too obese to go to prison and is being hospitalised in order to loose weight.

Loafer
13-Apr-06, 20:43
If I said what I thought about this I would be banned for life on the Org!!!

Absolute nonsense and obviously has a sly, sleekit solicitor getting paid for with my taxes.

The Loafer

Billy Boy
13-Apr-06, 20:47

Absolute nonsense and obviously has a sly, sleekit solicitor getting paid for with my taxes.

The Loafer

well said could'nt of put it better mesel:mad:

ice box
13-Apr-06, 21:18

The Loafer
Two true....

mareng
13-Apr-06, 21:24
Make him jog to Parkhurst on the Isle of Wight - he might fit through the gate by they time he gets there.

Oh - best close all the pie shops en route!

Tristan
13-Apr-06, 21:25
What annoys me is that they are worried about HIS health....he sure wasn't worried about the health of those he sold the drugs to.

sam
13-Apr-06, 21:27
What annoys me is that they are worried about HIS health....he sure wasn't worried about the health of those he sold the drugs to.

how very true, but people like that never do.
maybe if he was imprisoned they could put him on a diet [disgust]

Venture
13-Apr-06, 22:53
Im sure there are more deserving people in Caithness waiting for a hospital bed. Will we now have other criminals grossly overeating before they come to Court in the hope that the same thing happens to them. Anyway what happens to this man if he dosent loose weight.

Loafer
14-Apr-06, 08:07
Im sure there are more deserving people in Caithness waiting for a hospital bed. Will we now have other criminals grossly overeating before they come to Court in the hope that the same thing happens to them. Anyway what happens to this man if he dosent loose weight.

Reminds me of when my faither had an aneurysm . He had to wait for long enough before it was detected and longer before his op. Myra Hindley, the most evil woman in history, was diagnosed and operated on within a day.

My faither paid taxes all his life. He still is in fact, and he's retired!

What has that woman done for society?

The Loafer

badger
14-Apr-06, 11:24
They should put him on a diet in prison. In fact they should put everyone in prison on a healthy diet, cutting out all junk food and drink - that would soon calm them down. It would also make this man pretty unpopular with other prisoners for a while untll they all started feeling better. One of these fine days, maybe (when pigs start flying etc.) our stupid governments will cotton on to the relationship between behaviour and diet.

bingo1
14-Apr-06, 12:58
Yea i agree with all of you but if you saw this guy you would see why people are concerned. This guy does deserve jail and it is sad that his weight is actually saving him from it. It just shows though what kind of system we have.

bingo1
14-Apr-06, 13:01
Who are we to say who should get medical treatment and who should not. Wouldnt we be as bad as criminals not to offer medical treatment to all in need. We should not make ourselves as low as them.:( If this guy doesnt comply with the doctors and stick to the diet that they put him on then he should be put to jail.

Venture
14-Apr-06, 16:26
I havent said that this particular man should NOT receive medical help rather that he could be dealt with in another manner. He has after all brought on this condition himself. I would imagine he is feeling pretty glad he is overweight as its saving him form spending time behind bars at the moment. Bit of a difference between a hospital bed and a prison cell. Lets not forget you do the crime you do the time....not the diet.