PDA

View Full Version : Manopause.

shazzap
29-Oct-09, 15:25
I have just been chatting to my friend on Face book and it came around to our OH. How they are getting right Victor Meldrews, we were laughing about it and both wondered if men get MANOPAUSE LOL ;)

What do you think. :)

feegilmour
29-Oct-09, 19:47
definately big time
worse than us lol

joxville
29-Oct-09, 20:44
Don't be ridiculous, it's just all those years of the man putting up with the nagging women, kids squabbling and generally being treated like a doormat that eventually his resolve breaks down and he joins in the moaning. :roll:

_Ju_
29-Oct-09, 21:42
Manopause isn't moaning, jox, it's worrying about becoming more and more "follicley" challenged, whilst at the same time yearning after great big red cars with "vrrrrrroooooooom" engines and only 2 seats and, in the worse cases that are in a better financial state, trading in the wife for a newer model. Or if it is not affordable, at least leering at anything vaguely female under 25...... That is manopause. ;)

shazzap
29-Oct-09, 21:43
Don't be ridiculous, it's just all those years of the man putting up with the nagging women, kids squabbling and generally being treated like a doormat that eventually his resolve breaks down and he joins in the moaning. :roll:

You sound like your going through the MANOPAUSE at this moment.
Go and have a lie down and take a chill pill and you will feel much better.:D

shazzap
29-Oct-09, 21:44
Manopause isn't moaning, jox, it's worrying about becoming more and more "follicley" challenged, whilst at the same time yearning after great big red cars with "vrrrrrroooooooom" engines and only 2 seats and, in the worse cases that are in a better financial state, trading in the wife for a newer model. Or if it is not affordable, at least leering at anything vaguely female under 25...... That is manopause. ;)

Ha ha ha car extension of .:lol:

joxville
29-Oct-09, 22:07
You sound like your going through the MANOPAUSE at this moment.
Go and have a lie down and take a chill pill and you will feel much better.:D

I'm fine, I have nothing to moan about-everything is rosy in my garden. :D

Vistravi
29-Oct-09, 22:49
I have just been chatting to my friend on Face book and it came around to our OH. How they are getting right Victor Meldrews, we were laughing about it and both wondered if men get MANOPAUSE LOL

Another name being dramaqueenitis ;)

My partner's favourite hobby is complaining and moaning about something. He just loves to complain about something! He's had the dramaqueenitis/manopause since i've known him :lol:

Vistravi
29-Oct-09, 22:51
Ha ha ha car extension of .:lol:

Ha ha thats what i tell my partner what his car is :lol:

oldmarine
30-Oct-09, 15:22
I have just been chatting to my friend on Face book and it came around to our OH. How they are getting right Victor Meldrews, we were laughing about it and both wondered if men get MANOPAUSE LOL ;)

Manopause: At 84 years of age, I've been there and know what it is. My wife at 66 years of age has been through menopause (sp?) Yes, we can both attest that it's a true happening. LOL :roll: