PDA

View Full Version : new to org

sam09
29-Oct-09, 14:19
hiya all I am new here so dont know if i`ve got this right yet, looking forward to exploring the org and making new friend here. Great site thanks for the chance to be a member:D

Hoida
29-Oct-09, 14:25
:lol: Welcome Sam I'm sure you will enjoy being amember

shazzap
29-Oct-09, 15:42
Hi and welcome. :)

riggerboy
29-Oct-09, 16:54
hi and welcome, dont take anything on here serious all on the org are quite mad some daft some dafter and some daftest, keep clear of the one in the box ????

Venture
29-Oct-09, 17:14
Hope you enjoy your time on the org. Happy posting.:)

Invisible
29-Oct-09, 17:34
Hello Sam and welcome, if you need any help dinna be afraid to ask, we dont bite :evil well most of us dont [evil]

ciderally
29-Oct-09, 18:09
hello and welcome ...you belong to these parts up here? or whats the connection....its okay you can tell me to mind my own ....tee hee xx

domino
29-Oct-09, 21:26
Welcome. Take everything with a pinch of salt, we do mean well.Mostly!!!

highland red
29-Oct-09, 21:43
Hello Sam and welcome:D

suth13
29-Oct-09, 22:25
hiya all I am new here so dont know if i`ve got this right yet, looking forward to exploring the org and making new friend here. Great site thanks for the chance to be a member:D

welcome sam.

butterfly
29-Oct-09, 23:04
Welcome to the org Sam:)

sam09
30-Oct-09, 01:26
Welcome to the org Sam:)
thanks all for the great welcome, for all those who asked my connection with Caithness is a family one and I love holidaying in Caithness. big interest in family history and history of Caithness:)

twiglet
30-Oct-09, 14:39
welcome sam

oldmarine
30-Oct-09, 14:46

Welcome Sam to the Org. You will meet different kinds of people here. Some can be very pleasant and encouraging. But there are a few that will enjoy making life miserable for you. Just ignore those comments and enjoy the pleasantries that are offered by the good ones.

Thumper
30-Oct-09, 16:09
Hello and welcome sam,I hope you enjoy posting! x

Olin
30-Oct-09, 16:14
Hello and welcome to the org!

If you have ever been in one of those arguements in "real" life where you have turned round and said "I was only saying...." then the org is for you! lol

silverfox57
30-Oct-09, 17:25
wecome to the org sam.hope you have fun on here,

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 22:42
Welcome to the org sam.Don't take every thread too seriously,don't take every post too seriously.If ye dae both then ye will be alright.:)