PDA

View Full Version : car lens

shazzy
29-Oct-09, 10:30
hiya,has anyone found an indicator lens for a volvo between wick and keiss,one of mine fell off and done a runner!!!:(

im behind you
29-Oct-09, 19:04
i seen it turning right up the lyth rd or was that left

northener
29-Oct-09, 21:19
I thought I saw it...then I didn't...the I did...then I didn't...then I did...then I didn't......

ciderally
29-Oct-09, 21:48
hey northener....thats a real fancy avitar thingie....big change from a wheelie bin....you going all softie in your old age???????

Whitewater
29-Oct-09, 23:13
hey northener....thats a real fancy avitar thingie....big change from a wheelie bin....you going all softie in your old age???????

I was just thinking the same thing.

northener
29-Oct-09, 23:58
It's all part of my new caring persona. I have walked away from my previous life as an easily riled, fractious, combative and cantankerous git.

Peace and Love is my new motto in life.......

Anyway, the wheeliebins' in for a major refit and new boosters.

Rheghead
30-Oct-09, 00:06
It's all part of my new caring persona. I have walked away from my previous life as an easily riled, fractious, combative and cantankerous git.

Peace and Love is my new motto in life........

Funny you say that cos I was thinking of a new persona myself but one of no opinion at all, agreeing and well saiding for its own sake, etc etc. 5 years are nearly up and perhaps a change is needed?:confused

I think a different opinion and expressing it is one thing but expressing no opinion can drive some folk bonkers.[lol]

northener
30-Oct-09, 00:14
Funny you say that cos I was thinking of a new persona myself but one of no opinion at all, agreeing and well saiding for its own sake, etc etc. 5 years are nearly up and perhaps a change is needed?:confused

I think a different opinion and expressing it is one thing but expressing no opinion can drive some folk bonkers.[lol]

I think a sychophantic persona would be a good idea, Rheggers. I love everything you say, I do.

Peace and Love

Mind you, I'm getting bored with being nice.......

ciderally
30-Oct-09, 09:44

Peace and Love is my new motto in life.......

Anyway, the wheeliebins' in for a major refit and new boosters.

OH Lordy.......is he going all hippy??;)

Mik.M.
30-Oct-09, 09:47
OH Lordy.......is he going all hippy??;)
I`m sure "normal service" will be resumed as soon as possible.:lol: