PDA

View Full Version : Gunn Clan

Anonymous
28-Feb-01, 22:57
Greetings folks,

My name is Tina Dyer. I am 7th generation descendant of John Gunn Schoolmaster of Kildonan.

I've been trying to locate as many folk as possible of direct descent as well as anyone else in Clan Gunn. Trying to learn traditions and history not found on the websites in regards to our wonderful clan.

You can contact me via email at Warmagess@home.com Or via AIM at GunnofCaithness. Also, I'm searching for a copy of the Clan Salute, Sound of the Gunns or Gunn Gathering to be played at my brothers reception. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Aut Pax Aut Bellum

Tina Dyer

Anonymous
06-Mar-01, 14:38
Tina, I have copies of at least two of them in the archives. Send me an e-mail and a mailing address and I will get them to you. E-mail: agunn@mindspring.com

Dave Taylor
21-Jun-07, 00:12
Hi Tina: I'm a member of the Clan Gunn Society, having a line to the Robson sept. I'm having a problem tracking my gggrandfather Henry Robson, because he was a "railway carpenter" and presumably travelled around with the job. So his children (my gg aunts and uncles) were born in Moffat (Dumfries-shire), Kidderminster (Worcs.), Burnley (Lancs.) and Burnham-on-Sea (Somerset)! I envy your having got back seven generations...