PDA

View Full Version : Slimming world

purplelady
28-Oct-09, 00:39
was wondering if anyone knows about the new slimming world classes that are happening in thurso and if they are likely to come to wick would love to join but going to thurso is not possiable as i do not drive x

ShelleyCowie
28-Oct-09, 00:42
Im going on Thursday if you want me to ask then?

sjr014
28-Oct-09, 21:28
Where and when is this on?

ShelleyCowie
30-Oct-09, 00:33
Thumbs up to the slimming world tonight! I could not believe how many people turned up!

Not to diss it.....but from my experience the eating plan is far better than Scottish slimmers. :)

It seems complicated to follow but once you read everything its simple! Easy to follow, meal proportions are not restricted either.

My kinda eating plan! Big thumbs up!

Forgot to add...its at Janet St Club, Thurso. Thursday nights at 7pm. The lassie that does it thinks she might have to do a couple of classes. There was not enough space for all the people tonight!

04-Nov-09, 19:26
Does anyone know whether there is a slimming world class in Wick, because I would like to join but dont fancy travelling through to Thurso every week.

Amy-Winehouse
04-Nov-09, 19:38
Im starting the lighterlife diet in thurso next week gonna b hard but worth it :)

ShelleyCowie
04-Nov-09, 19:45
Does anyone know whether there is a slimming world class in Wick, because I would like to join but dont fancy travelling through to Thurso every week.

There isnt just now. Maybe someone will start one soon? :confused

philupmaboug
04-Nov-09, 22:25
What is the name of the lassie who does the classes and any idea how I can contact her?

debsj01
05-Nov-09, 12:56
Hiya

My Slimming World groups are only in Thurso for now at 7pm in The Thurso Club, I hope to add another group soon at an earlier time. Will let you know.

Debs.

purplelady
06-Nov-09, 00:14
Hiya

My Slimming World groups are only in Thurso for now at 7pm in The Thurso Club, I hope to add another group soon at an earlier time. Will let you know.

Debs.be good if you could come to wick i know of loads who would join would be well worth it i can asure you i used them when i lived in england it was ace x

frogface
20-Nov-09, 09:18
Just wondering how people are getting on with Slimming World ...

Is it easy to follow, are you having success ?

ShelleyCowie
20-Nov-09, 16:40
Just wondering how people are getting on with Slimming World ...

Is it easy to follow, are you having success ?

I have been getting on really well actually. And i think 99% of the others are too. It took my mum a few weeks to find out which way of doing it was best for her but this week she lost quite alot!

I have been a steady 1.5lbs off a week. Which to be honest is brilliant considering i thought i would put on! I live on cheese on toast, coffee and crisps! lol.

But i have been feeling unwell so once i get better and have the energy to prepare all them meals again i will. :Razz

porshiepoo
30-Nov-09, 19:46
Are the Thursday night ones too packed to consider newcomers????

I think it would be great if we could get a Slimming World up and running in Wick as Thurso is just so far to go for some of us. I'd go all the way over to Thurso if I have to but I'm thinking it could get a bit dicey on the roads in the middle of winter and if I remember correctly you still have to pay for missed classes?

Does anyone know if there are any plans for a Wick group?

purplelady
01-Dec-09, 00:43
if it started in wick i would go in a flash x