PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Sneezing!

ShelleyCowie
27-Oct-09, 12:51
I know this is gonna probably sound weird but this last 2 weeks i can not stop sneezing. It only seems to happen when i wake up. [evil]

So if athrun wakes in the night i sneeze constantly for about 20 minutes and its hurting my ribs now.

I cant think of anything that can be triggering it especially since its only when i wake up. We have changed nothing and i still dust and hoover the same.

Docs just pass it off as sneezing but its annoying me now because its preventing my precious sleep!

I have not got a cold or anything just now and it stops after at the most 1 hour after wakening.

Any ideas? Or anything that can stop me sneezing. :~(

Rheghead
27-Oct-09, 12:53
Change your pillows, you may have a dust mite allergy?:confused

Alice in Blunderland
27-Oct-09, 13:15
Two corks one up each nostril and walla end of sneezing. It may give you sore ears tho. ;) :lol:

riggerboy
27-Oct-09, 13:31
a guarenteed way to stop you sneezing is to get a full bucket of cold water and

stick yer head in it lol

riggerboy
27-Oct-09, 13:32
Two corks one up each nostril and walla end of sneezing. It may give you sore ears tho. ;) :lol:

just think if you sneeze your nose will go off like a shot gun lol

Rheghead
27-Oct-09, 13:33
a guarenteed way to stop you sneezing is to get a full bucket of cold water and

stick yer head in it lol

Do it for too long and it will stop you doing a whole host of other things as well.:)

ShelleyCowie
27-Oct-09, 17:56
my pillows are not that old really. :confused They are the anti-allergic ones. I change them regularly and the covers get washed regularly too!

Its so annoying now! I dont mind the odd sneeze but its continuous :~(

EDDIE
27-Oct-09, 18:24
Sometimes if u use toilet roll to blow your nose the fibres of it can make you sneeze worse you should always use hankerchiefs

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Oct-09, 21:41
my pillows are not that old really. :confused They are the anti-allergic ones. I change them regularly and the covers get washed regularly too!

Its so annoying now! I dont mind the odd sneeze but its continuous :~(

The next time yer gonnae sneeze,make sure ye have a copy of the Daily Star next tae ye.When ye see a bit of gossip in it ye will stop sneezing,mind ye sayin that I don't know if it works wi sneezing but it certainly cures ma hiccups.