PDA

View Full Version : 2010 wick flower basket calendar for sale

lynne duncan
25-Oct-09, 22:36
our committee have created a calendar of some of the floral displays which we have created between ourselves and the ones that council gardeners have created in Wick this year

the calendars show the wealth of colour around and through the town throughout the year,.

They would make lovely presents for friends and families, they are £5 and include an envelope for posting.
They can be seen at Notions hairdressers or Turners or from myself.
All proceeds will go towards furthering the flower displays for next year
The following photo isn't included in the calendar but shows the colours created in the town centre

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/wickscorrie/flower%20baskets/P1010610.jpg

Blarney
26-Oct-09, 21:09
Bet the family who are dining out in the High Street won't be buying a calendar. [lol] Great show all summer though - well done to all concerned! I know that it must take a huge amount of time and effort just to keep all the displays watered. The begonias at the War Memorial are really stunning and I'm sure that it's much appreciated by everyone.

LMS
29-Oct-09, 12:05
Anyone know who it is scoffing the fish supper?

Mosser
29-Oct-09, 15:33
Thanks for that Lynne, this will be a calendar with a difference. I'll be buying this one

scorpion
29-Oct-09, 18:32
Good to see a calendar for sale where the profits are going back into the community and at a very good price !!!!

Nacho
30-Oct-09, 02:18
- the tiny gnome reading a book perched up in the flowers

- the illegally parked car on the precinct

- the depressed seagull hoping for a chip to be dropped

- the faded McEwens sign above the Crown (is this McEwens i'm drinking ?;))

a picture paints a thousands words .....

the floral display is the sub text to what could be a multitude of stories.

my story based on this shot would be about how Jonathan Livingstone Seagull has fallen on hard times

lynne duncan
30-Oct-09, 10:35
open for orders

think the car is legally parked as i'm sure thats doreen's one, maybe putting clothes into her shoppie

the calendar would make a handy christmas pressie