PDA

View Full Version : ok so can i?

young_fishin_neep
12-Apr-06, 19:35
ok so can i host a quiz on friday night, it will give me something to do and if a few people want to come if they are not down the pub that is it will be great or am i not aloud? i dont know lol

if i may do a quiz it will start at 8:30 on friday night dont know how many questions yet as i havent started to think i will drag mum (tugmistress) into helping me score and whathaveyer plus that means she cant cheat lol.

hope i am aloud as i think it will be a laugh and dont worry there will be questions you will know the answer to

or then again i could be mean :evil
lol

kaz xx please tell me if i ca go ahead with this or not thanx xx

be there at 8:15 so we can have a little chat first :D

sassylass
12-Apr-06, 19:52
go for it! quizzes are always a hoot and there are no restrictions as to quizmaster/mistress.

Billy Boy
12-Apr-06, 19:59
are you aloud up after 8.30 lol:Razz

young_fishin_neep
12-Apr-06, 20:02
that is good news sassylas.

and yes mr & mrs billy boy i have been a good girl and im on school holidays so i am aloud to stay up extra extra late lmao.

ok so 8:30 friday night for the ones who arent visting there local ;)

kaz xx

connieb19
12-Apr-06, 20:04
ok so can i host a quiz on friday night, it will give me something to do and if a few people want to come if they are not down the pub that is it will be great or am i not aloud? i dont know lol

if i may do a quiz it will start at 8:30 on friday night dont know how many questions yet as i havent started to think i will drag mum (tugmistress) into helping me score and whathaveyer plus that means she cant cheat lol.

hope i am aloud as i think it will be a laugh and dont worry there will be questions you will know the answer to

or then again i could be mean :evil
lol

kaz xx please tell me if i ca go ahead with this or not thanx xx Thanks for givng me something to do on friday night kaz. See you there..:Razz

Tugmistress
12-Apr-06, 20:11
oh eck!
in other words the neep means she is going to think of questions and i have to find the answers lol
first i knew of it just a minute ago when she told me :) but should be fun though and i guess i have no excuse for forgetting this one ;)

young_fishin_neep
12-Apr-06, 20:29
actualy mum all i want you to do is keep scores :P i have enough to worry about with my typing and spelling :(

kaz xx

golach
12-Apr-06, 21:17
Go for it Kaz, just watch thon Acameron though

canuck
12-Apr-06, 21:39
Go for it Kaz, just watch thon Acameron though

You've got my support too Kaz. I am sorry that I cannot be there to help with the crowd control. But I am sure that you will do a great job with the quiz. If I get home in time I may drop by to say hello.

ice box
12-Apr-06, 22:33
you can count me in

yes watch ac he has the fasted finger lol

young_fishin_neep
12-Apr-06, 22:53
my rules are different and will give everyone a chane at getting points, as i know that i amnot fast myself sometimes :)

no bribes aswell, unless money ofcourse ;)

cash only im affraid :P

kaz xx

Moira
12-Apr-06, 22:59
my rules are different and will give everyone a chane at getting points, as i know that i amnot fast myself sometimes

no bribes aswell, unless money ofcourse ;)

cash only im affraid :P

kaz xx

Darn! That's me scuppered then - I was going to ask if you took Visa ;)

young_fishin_neep
13-Apr-06, 00:46
depends how much your willing to pay moira ;)

kaz xx

young_fishin_neep
14-Apr-06, 14:29
ok then folks tonights the night, 8:15 be ther for a 8:30 start

canuck
15-Apr-06, 04:44
ok then folks tonights the night, 8:15 be ther for a 8:30 start

KAZ, you did a fabulous job of the quiz. Sorry I missed most of it, but the part I caught was great. Granted, I had no idea what the answers were to most of the questions, but it was fun deciding whose answers to copy. It was a great idea to award a point to the first three correct answers posted.

Moira
15-Apr-06, 10:42
I didn't manage in either - who won? And did AC behave?

golach
15-Apr-06, 11:13
No he did not,[mad] and it was great Kaz91 and tuggs did a fantastic job, and Changilass won it by a big margin,

Billy Boy
15-Apr-06, 11:42

now now moira when have you ever know ac to behave lol[lol]

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 12:04
It was an excellent quiz I was really enjoying it until I had to go well done tuggs and kaz.

changilass
15-Apr-06, 12:15
great idea to award 3 places, great quiz Kas, hope you do another soon, thanks for the scoring Tuggs

Tugmistress
15-Apr-06, 18:31
Thanks guys, it was fun doing it :D
Quite sure neep will want to do another one sometime soon ;)

young_fishin_neep
16-Apr-06, 17:25
am sure i will be able to do another quiz soon, i enjoyed it and ac didnt behave but he made it fun lol i supose ill have to look in me diary and see when i can do another one