PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Hairdresser

Katy
24-Oct-09, 18:29
Hi Everyone,

Looking for some feedback.

Would anyone use a mobile hairdresser?

Your hair done in the comfort of your own home....might be easier if you have kids and struggle to get childcare to get away, no transport, people who work unsociable hours or confined to home by ill health also great to save you going out your house on the day of your wedding, party, nightout etc.

Prices would obviously be cheaper as no shop costs to cover so could save you money and with less hassle.

All feedback very gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance.

Katy x

LMS
24-Oct-09, 18:38
Yes, I would love to use a mobile hairdresser. I used to get the children's hair cut whilst my colour was on and it was so easy and saved multiple trips to the hairdresser.

Fstevens
24-Oct-09, 18:48
Hi Katy, Yes I would use one. keep in touch please

Katy
24-Oct-09, 18:57
Great I will keep everyone updated.

All feedback very gratefully received, thank you - keep it coming :D

Kxxx

BINBOB
24-Oct-09, 18:58
I have used PAM COWIE from dunnet since moving here 2 years ago. L ovely lady...her details are in the business list.;)

sms
24-Oct-09, 19:05
Would love to have hairdresser to my house would make life much easier for me and the kids. I did enquire with one previously but she doesnt come to Watten, Would be handy if ur mobile and that u would actually travel to different places.

Keep us posted Katy

DanaFlett
24-Oct-09, 19:15
I would saves going out the house,think it's a great idea.

jac1791
24-Oct-09, 19:55
there is a mobile hairdresser in wick - Tracey that worked in Tangles - she been doing it mobile for a few years now

brandy
24-Oct-09, 20:05
omg i thing that would be great!!! i could get mine and the boys done! i can never make the hairdressers as cant find the time!

telfordstar
24-Oct-09, 20:18
Sounds like a great idea for as you said if you have childcare problems or health problems. But for me personally i love going to hairdresser to get time out fae the kids!!!!

poppett
24-Oct-09, 22:23
If I didn`t have access to a mobile hairdresser I would end up with a worse tangle than I have already and a fringe chopped with nail scissors! Detest going to a hairdressers shop.

Loraine
24-Oct-09, 22:27
Yes definitely! Mobile hairdressers are good and if you're cheaper - then even better!! Would like a price list if you do set up a business.....:)

EDDIE
24-Oct-09, 22:39
Hi Everyone,

Looking for some feedback.

Would anyone use a mobile hairdresser?

Your hair done in the comfort of your own home....might be easier if you have kids and struggle to get childcare to get away, no transport, people who work unsociable hours or confined to home by ill health also great to save you going out your house on the day of your wedding, party, nightout etc.

Prices would obviously be cheaper as no shop costs to cover so could save you money and with less hassle.

All feedback very gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance.

Katy x

If your a qualified hairdresser and want to start up go for it whether it be mobile or renting a shop the only problem with working from house to house is the travel time between customers might reduce your potentional earnings

mumof2
24-Oct-09, 22:52
if you're good at cuttin highlightin and are cheap i would certainly use your service. what areas would you be covering?

Liz
24-Oct-09, 23:01
I would certainly use a mobile hairdresser but only if they were really good at cutting hair and advising on styles etc.:D

BRIE
24-Oct-09, 23:12
Karen Miller from Occumster also does mobile hairdressing:D

Fran
25-Oct-09, 00:20
I know of several disabled old wifies who would love getting a hairdresser to their homes.

Kevin Milkins
25-Oct-09, 05:15
Do you work Sunday? I can't do a thing with my hair with this Caithness wind. :~(
Good luck, I am sure that there are many people that would make use of your services for a number of reasons.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ieLKd1kFAEU/RtnvqjHoYkI/AAAAAAAAAD4/vVK1lZ76c2Q/s1600/sebastian03.jpg

Katy
25-Oct-09, 19:44
Thank you everyone who have replied & sent PM's this is very helpful and I will be in touch with you all once I have more info :D
Thanks again very grateful for all your help.
Katy xx

pink25
26-Oct-09, 13:31
Hi Katy

Please keep me updated as I would be interested x

riggerboy
26-Oct-09, 14:13
i reckon JOX would use a mobile hairdresser .........................