PDA

View Full Version : Dog Lost In Thurso

GetWithTheTimes
24-Oct-09, 17:20
here is a pic of my dog, have let police know he is missing as flatmate took him up mall and he ran after a bird and cant be found, i have searched the mall the beach and thurso east, been down scrabster and ormlie and no sign of him

please call the police if you see him out and about

he very soft lump wouldnt bite or anything really friendly

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/ppppurepotheadperson/DSC00290-31.jpg

GetWithTheTimes
24-Oct-09, 17:52
the police found him heres hoping i dont get a whopping fine

BINBOB
24-Oct-09, 17:57
Thank goodness..in this dreadful weather.I would keep him on a lead in town,though,but glad he is safe.;)

GetWithTheTimes
24-Oct-09, 18:18
Thank goodness..in this dreadful weather.I would keep him on a lead in town,though,but glad he is safe.;)

thanks for being concerned

he usually ok off lead up the mall but he must of been over active today and fancied a chase so took off lol

he is a little rascal but couldnt do without him he such a nice natured dog, he just had a slap wae the paper for running off and is sulking under kitchen table just now hahaha he wont come out kitchen for a while now lol he knows he done wrong soon as he got back he hid under the table

BINBOB
24-Oct-09, 18:47
quote=GetWithTheTimes;611455]thanks for being concerned

he usually ok off lead up the mall but he must of been over active today and fancied a chase so took off lol

he is a little rascal but couldnt do without him he such a nice natured dog, he just had a slap wae the paper for running off and is sulking under kitchen table just now hahaha he wont come out kitchen for a while now lol he knows he done wrong soon as he got back he hid under the table[/quote]

aww..do not be too hard on him,he will not understand he was naughty now..just glad he is back with u.;)

kas
24-Oct-09, 23:51
It could happen to any one of us, but you got the happy ending. :D

Aaldtimer
25-Oct-09, 04:03
Little known fact...
It is an offence against Local Bye-Laws to have a dog off lead in a public place. :confused

carasmam
25-Oct-09, 07:47
Glad he's home safe :D

GetWithTheTimes
26-Oct-09, 23:53
Little known fact...
It is an offence against Local Bye-Laws to have a dog off lead in a public place. :confused

rules are made to be broken, my dog cant go for a run on the lead

Aaldtimer
27-Oct-09, 04:19
rules are made to be broken, my dog cant go for a run on the lead

Well that's a very responsible dog-owners response isn't it?
You friend let your dog run free in the Mall, then you complain when it runs off.
It's not a safe environment for the dog to be off lead is it?
It's not an appropriate place for a "run off-lead" is it?
Down the beach, up the moors, but not in the Mall where there is the possibility that it might run into traffic, after other dogs/birds whatever.

Finally, to quote Sgt.Bilko..."Rules are meant to be bent, not broken"