PDA

View Full Version : Dog Warden

mop top
24-Oct-09, 10:55
Hi

A young collie bitch black/white and tan (no collar) was found in the Lybster area yesterday. She was very scared, and unsure whether she has been dumped there or just wandered off from nearby farm. Please contact 01955 607737 to claim her or provide any info.

cheers dog warden

ShelleyCowie
24-Oct-09, 11:46
Oh no!!! :~( Can you let us know what happens with the poor doggy??

Just to add do you know if its old? Because there was a story on my news thing this morning saying so many more older dogs are being dumped because the family wants a younger dog!

Katy
24-Oct-09, 12:27
Oh no this is so sad. Can't believe people wud do that Shelly I love my old girl.....when she looks at you with those loving eyes it melts your heart!

People like that don't deserve to have pets :(

Kxxx

mop top
24-Oct-09, 12:36
Hi Shelly

No she is not old probably between 1 year and 18 months very scared though hopefully she will come round a bit with some TLC.

ShelleyCowie
24-Oct-09, 13:29
oh the poor dog! Hopefully someone will claim the dog and it go back to the owner, but maybe in some cases it shouldnt go back.

Its just so sad! :~(

mop top
27-Oct-09, 20:34
Hi

Just a quick update to say that this dog has been claimed by her owner who was delighted she was safe and well. she was indeed a working collie who had wandered off and become lost.

cheers

ShelleyCowie
27-Oct-09, 20:38
Hi

Just a quick update to say that this dog has been claimed by her owner who was delighted she was safe and well. she was indeed a working collie who had wandered off and become lost.

cheers

Aw im glad this was a happy ending for the dog and was re-united with the owner.

Well done for your hard work you do! :D