PDA

View Full Version : and the daddy is??

young_fishin_neep
23-Oct-09, 20:31
for those who watch eastenders who did u think was the daddy?

i though billie or minty, mum thought phil, no way did either of us think of darren and well who would have thought it, it was darren of all people, what a shocker!!

xx

im behind you
23-Oct-09, 20:47
the shock here is that you are acually watching that rubbish

young_fishin_neep
23-Oct-09, 20:52
nothing wrong with a bit of soaps, corrie and eastenders are pritty good at the moment :p

x

davie
23-Oct-09, 20:53
It is definitely that Norris Cole from Rita's shop - randy old goat he is.

DarkAngel
23-Oct-09, 21:29
Im In complete shock :eek:

ShelleyCowie
23-Oct-09, 21:32
Dont watch eastenders! Nearly got banned from my own house because i watch corrie! But corrie is so awsome right now!!!!

young_fishin_neep
23-Oct-09, 21:33
agree with u there shelly, corrie is pritty good right now too !

xx

ciderally
23-Oct-09, 21:39
im in shock as well....who would have thought....

ShelleyCowie
23-Oct-09, 21:49
agree with u there shelly, corrie is pritty good right now too !

xx

Did you watch it tonight? I was on the edge of my seat when i saw Jimmy was alive!!!! :eek: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Tony!!! Kharma will come and eat his soul tho! ;) I have read the soap mags and em....its gonna get better!

young_fishin_neep
23-Oct-09, 21:57
i saw in one mag something to do with him and roy... i reckon he will get his comuppance for sure! and i cant wait for it either!!

xx

mrjolly
23-Oct-09, 22:57

i though billie or minty, mum thought phil, no way did either of us think of darren and well who would have thought it, it was darren of all people, what a shocker!!

xx i thought the dad was roally

young_fishin_neep
23-Oct-09, 22:59
i thought the dad was roally

im not that old i wouldnt have a clue who you were talking about if it wasnt for mum being able to tell me !

x

Kevin Milkins
23-Oct-09, 23:05

xx

I think there will be a supprise twist to the tale and it will turn out to be George Michael.:eek:

Bobinovich
23-Oct-09, 23:19
Darn it - where's a FacePalm when you need one :roll::lol:

ShelleyCowie
23-Oct-09, 23:21
i saw in one mag something to do with him and roy... i reckon he will get his comuppance for sure! and i cant wait for it either!!

xx

Oh i dinna want to spoil it for you, or for anyone else but its gonna be just grand!

Im sick o the storyline with Joe tho, he does ma head in! And the story of molly and Kevin. Thats just a boring nasty one!

young_fishin_neep
23-Oct-09, 23:22
Darn it - where's a FacePalm when you need one :roll::lol:

is this you right now bob?

http://www.englishrussia.com/forum/files/blank_facepalm_224.gif

lol

U wish! :P

x