PDA

View Full Version : Homebase 10%

Dali
12-Apr-06, 18:47
So much for new store opening offers.
The 10% they are offering for openday is just a general offer available at everystore they have . Just been on the tv.
So much for the customer welcome

changilass
12-Apr-06, 19:10
Went by today, aparently they were having an early viewing just for family and friends.

Did any of you go, and is there any other deals?

obiron
12-Apr-06, 19:20
10% is better than nothing. every little bit saved helps.

Praetorian
12-Apr-06, 19:34
Homebase is open today to 9pm not only for friends and family!

rfr10
12-Apr-06, 22:02
The paper says that Homebase is opening on 13th aswell as the big sign outside the store, there is a big van with a billboard at the bottom of mu street just now which says OPEN NOW, people here are saying that it is open today and on another post on C.Org, people say that it is opening on 14th. Who is right???!

BazzaG
12-Apr-06, 22:15
Im looking forward to Homebase opening as we are about to do some major re-decorating but i think i will wait afew weeks before goin in.

candyfloss
12-Apr-06, 22:17
My hubby was in it tonight,so it was open

rfr10
12-Apr-06, 22:22
They should make sure that their sign shows the correct date then. Was the grand opening today?

footie chick
12-Apr-06, 22:25
Homebase have 10% off most weekends why cant they just take 10% or more off their prices!

candyfloss
12-Apr-06, 22:29
Don't think it was the grand opening tonight.:confused:

ice box
12-Apr-06, 22:44
So much for new store opening offers.
The 10% they are offering for openday is just a general offer available at everystore they have . Just been on the tv.
So much for the customer welcome
you would complain if you were getting it for free what wrong 10% better than nothing at all

Dali
12-Apr-06, 23:00
you would complain if you were getting it for free what wrong 10% better than nothing at all

Why would i complain about getting it for free ? Your being silly now .
The point being they put a big spread in the paper as if they are doing us a big favour.
Giving 10% off on there opening day when they are doing this at all there stores . Most stores when they open give good offers that you would not normally get .

ice box
12-Apr-06, 23:21
Why would i complain about getting it for free ? Your being silly now .
The point being they put a big spread in the paper as if they are doing us a big favour.
Giving 10% off on there opening day when they are doing this at all there stores . Most stores when they open give good offers that you would not normally get .
They are giving 10% off in all stores if they never advertised 10% for this store like the rest. we would complain so it not just for this store it's for all stores over the country so ever ones a winner. even if there was no 10% off there still cheaper than the shops up here . so we are still saving . and iam not being silly thank you .

13-Apr-06, 17:36
Weel weel, there wouldn't be much work done in the east of Caithness the day as all the "tradesmen" were in Homebase.
Michty !! it wis packed 'til e gunnels.......
I observed one corpulent individual actually touting for trade there, so good luck to him.......

krieve
13-Apr-06, 17:40
grrrrrrrrr what???? mad wicker24

bagpuss
14-Apr-06, 00:27
As I -commented on another thread- someone moved the price/info signs on the taps- so what looked like a bargain wasn't.

Quite a lot of the homeware merchandise is rather like Woolies- especially the white china.

Wonder what incentives the Edinburgh Woollen Mill will be offering- they've taken the slot that was originally going to Next

ice box
14-Apr-06, 00:36
Well i have to say i was impressed with it today. It has a good lay out and i found it quite reasonably priced the best thing it will save me 100 mile to go for a of paint or shelves etc i will being going back :Razz :Razz

MadPict
14-Apr-06, 00:51
Do they have any nails?

ice box
14-Apr-06, 01:00
Would that be 2in 4in 6in lol?

teritoots
14-Apr-06, 19:24
I was in homebase today and it's great!!:D :D
It's huge I'd say bigger than inverness store. It's not cheap store anyway just so much choice compared to competitor stores up here and I'll be going back. It was like being in inverness but it's in wick! fantastic it's here.

obiron
14-Apr-06, 19:29
was up yesterday its great. maybe it will get me and cedric moving and fix things in the house.