PDA

View Full Version : Any info regarding builders?

casper
21-Jan-04, 22:19
Hi guys.

We have been trying to find a builder to build a concrete shed and greenhouse in our garden for ages now. I've tried contacting a few local builders, but no-one seems interested in taking on the job, or they just don't bother replying.

All we want is someone to build a concrete base and concrete blocks, about 9m x 3m.

Can anyone here recommend anyone who would be interested in building this? We would appreciate any help with this, as we just can't seem to find any local builders to do this!

Thanks in advance! :)

moonlightshadow
21-Jan-04, 22:35
Try John Mackay from Park Avenue in Thurso, he lives near the phone box. He might be able to help you.

All the best

Naefearjustbeer
21-Jan-04, 23:15
I think all the builders are busy building houses all around the county and are probally not interested in building small (ie not big profit) projects at the moment. Then again they will all be interested when this housing boom dies down and money is tight again

casper
21-Jan-04, 23:46
I think all the builders are busy building houses all around the county and are probally not interested in building small (ie not big profit) projects at the moment. Then again they will all be interested when this housing boom dies down and money is tight again

Yeah, I know what you mean. just been trying since last year, to find someone to build this! No-one seems to be interested!!!! :lol: :lol:

gleeber
22-Jan-04, 00:24
Check your pm casper!