PDA

View Full Version : I'm I cruel to say this?

teddybear1873
23-Oct-09, 03:55
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222196/Britains-worst-mother-left-babies-toddlers-home-went-24-hour-drinking-binge.html?ITO=1490&referrer=yahoo

This type of news makes my blood boil. If it was me, I would hang the cow. Sorry, but this behaviour, there is no excuse on my part.

Kevin Milkins
23-Oct-09, 05:34
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222196/Britains-worst-mother-left-babies-toddlers-home-went-24-hour-drinking-binge.html?ITO=1490&referrer=yahoo

This type of news makes my blood boil. If it was me, I would hang the cow. Sorry, but this behaviour, there is no excuse on my part.

That type of story is enough to make most peoples blood boil, and it also makes me wonder what sort of deprivation are many more young children having to suffer before it comes to light (if ever).:(:mad:

_Ju_
23-Oct-09, 07:40
The sad thing is that it's "the system" that allows things like this to happen. People say they don't want supervised living quarters for single parents and that there are alot of great single mums out there (and they are right, there are). But there are also alot of 22 year olds with 4 children, who use their reproductive ability as an income. Those are the children being let down.

Stop de-responsibilizing people for their actions and their children. A couple working hard to make a living have to think hard about how many children they can afford. They have to make sacrifices ion their lives to provide their children with the time, education and basics needed to grow up well ajusted young people. And even then it can go wrong. What chance do these kids have?

madman
23-Oct-09, 10:41
But there are also alot of 22 year olds with 4 children, who use their reproductive ability as an income. Those are the children being let down.

tell me about it we are not far from someone like that poor little ones always look dirty and are riddled with headlice:(

ShelleyCowie
23-Oct-09, 10:43
Well reading that has just put a downer on my day. :(

What an awful story. I could never ever imagine doing that to a child. Its distressing to know these kind of things actually go on.

Awful! :~(

Metalattakk
23-Oct-09, 10:44
As usual, I blame the parents. And Maggie Thatcher.

But most of all, I blame Maggie Thatcher's parents. ;)

northener
23-Oct-09, 11:41
As usual, I blame the parents. And Maggie Thatcher.

But most of all, I blame Maggie Thatcher's parents. ;)

Well, it is the Daily Mail afterall. So we can't blame Maggie. But we can blame immigrant moslem benefit cheats who are trying to steal our pensioners mortgage rates.:Razz

Rie
23-Oct-09, 13:01
what annoys me is that the woman hasnt been named !!! i think in a case like that she should be instantly named and shamed .
Bless her children, the oldest one at just 4 yrs tried making up bottle feeds for the younger ones,
I hope these kids have some good relatives that will care for them from now on.

Venture
23-Oct-09, 13:05
what annoys me is that the woman hasnt been named !!! i think in a case like that she should be instantly named and shamed .
Bless her children, the oldest one at just 4 yrs tried making up bottle feeds for the younger ones,
I hope these kids have some good relatives that will care for them from now on.
The only reason they do this is to protect the identity of the children.

doodles
23-Oct-09, 16:54
Yes that is the bit that got me too. Poor wee lassie, and she is old enough to understand that it is not right she is alone with her siblings and unfortunately to remember it!
Really hope they throw the book at the awful excuse for a mother who left them alone!

unicorn
23-Oct-09, 19:11
Absolutely disgusting [evil] What do these poor innocent children have to look forward to with a parent like that [evil]
Should be sterilised and absolutely not get her children back.
I really hope they have a brighter future ahead of them and the social services don't put them back into a home like that for the sake of keeping the family together.
She is lucky she is only facing neglect charges, any of those children could have had an accident or the baby could have been sick and choked.
Keep the kids away from her and name and shame [evil]

Vistravi
23-Oct-09, 20:52
Absoultly appauling!!!

We as adults have the responsibilty to care for the vulnerable people and animals in our lives and to do this to your children is appauling.

I feel bad for the wee 4 year old girl who tried to get food and to make a bottle for her brother. She'll be scarred for life because of her mother's appauling behaviour.

People like this woman make me very angry. She should be sterilised and pay for what she has done to her children. She shouldn't be allowed to even see them in a supervised visit![evil] After what she has done to them she deserves to be thrown in jail and the key thrown away.

I hope the children are adopted or have foster parents to love and to care for them. I myself would one day like to be a foster parent and to help children that need love, to be listened to and to have a carefree and fun childhood.

I do hope the children can stay together but sadly that is not always possible. The eldest lass obviously cares alot for her siblings. :(

My sponspored sky dive next year is going to go towards helping abused children. Its a cause i hold dear to my heart like so many others and I want to help the children that need it to give them a happy childhood after the abuse.

brandy
23-Oct-09, 21:09
maybe the thing that brown is trying to get going for young mothers is a good thing, cant be any worse can it?

Ajax
23-Oct-09, 23:20
hi i agree with teddybear 1873 i now am upset how

Aaldtimer
24-Oct-09, 03:39
Well, it is the Daily Mail afterall. So we can't blame Maggie. But we can blame immigrant moslem benefit cheats who are trying to steal our pensioners mortgage rates.:Razz

I fail to see any logic in this post...smiley or not![disgust]

Metalattakk
24-Oct-09, 03:58
I fail to see any logic in this post...smiley or not![disgust]
I'm not surprised. ;)

His post makes quite perfect sense when taken in context with its parental post (which was mine).

Aaldtimer
24-Oct-09, 04:36
Sorry MA, you've lost me!
I can see your point about blaming "That Bloody Woman"
But.."But we can blame immigrant moslem benefit cheats who are trying to steal our pensioners mortgage rates".. where does this fit in the problem?
And just what are ..." pensioners mortgage rates"?:confused

Metalattakk
24-Oct-09, 12:57
Again, I need one of Jeid's face/palm images here... :roll:

Venture
24-Oct-09, 13:24
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222568/The-picture-woman-forced-healthy-son-wheelchair-convinced-doctors-sick.html

Here we have another so called "mother" who dished out cruelty of the highest order to her young son, deceiving her husband and family, doctors and the generous public who raised money along the way. How on earth did she manage to get away with it for so long? Seems the only person who knew what was going on was the neighbour. Why did she not do something about it sooner? I hope they throw the book at her when she appears for sentence.[disgust]

Vistravi
24-Oct-09, 13:40
maybe the thing that brown is trying to get going for young mothers is a good thing, cant be any worse can it?

I personally would see it as a insult if i was told to go into one of those homes. It's fine for the ones that need the help due to not having any family or are simply too young for it and need the help. But for myself it would be a insult. I know i could manage, it be just finacinally i'd be worried.