PDA

View Full Version : The hour

veekay
22-Oct-09, 20:03
Anyone watching this programme this evening would have seen Caithness' own Amy getting through to the next round of a top cookery competion.

Well done girl I am sure you can go all the way ( to the finals)

Kodiak
22-Oct-09, 20:21
I do not know this at all, Where and When is it on?

I have on BB2 on from 3pm to 6.30pm every weekday and if it is during this time I would not see it.

veekay
23-Oct-09, 10:10
Perhaps I shouldn't be this blunt, but it is a really quite tacky programme on STV at 5 in the afternoon. I only watched it because of the cookery item, this encourages young, would be chefs and Amy is one of only a handful that will make it through to the next round. I have no idea when or indeed if it will be screened, to save us perhaps Amy will post here how she gets on.

alanatkie
23-Oct-09, 10:14
Well done Amy.

You can read some of the details online & watch just this part of the show - http://programmes.stv.tv/the-hour/chefs-apprentice

Cattach
23-Oct-09, 11:23
Perhaps I shouldn't be this blunt, but it is a really quite tacky programme on STV at 5 in the afternoon. I only watched it because of the cookery item, this encourages young, would be chefs and Amy is one of only a handful that will make it through to the next round. I have no idea when or indeed if it will be screened, to save us perhaps Amy will post here how she gets on.

Have to agree about the programme - not really great viewing and I only watch from time to time. I did see the cooking slot mentioned and saw Amy but who is she?

Kodiak
23-Oct-09, 15:09
Ahh Now I know the Prog, watched it once and said I would never watch it agaim and I havn't.

At that time of evening I watch "Are you a Egghead" and "Escape to the Country", both of which are on BBC 2.