PDA

View Full Version : challenge dog foods??

buggyracer
22-Oct-09, 14:20
does anyone use this product?

i have spoken to several dog owners in the south who swear by it, saying it gives a calmer and better conditioned dog amongst other things.

We dont have a agent up here, but i for one would like to try it, several gundog trialers use it and rate it very highly.

The products are gluten, Soya and dairy free, single species food with no fats, oils or proteins from any other food source. Containing the valuable Omega 6 & Omega 3 fatty acids, prebiotics, there are no artifical colourings, preservatives or flavourings.

you can read up on it here.

http://www.challengedogfood.com/range.html

anyone else interested in trying it if i can get it up here??

Kathy@watten
22-Oct-09, 15:05
Hi Buggyracer we have used the challenge range on our gundogs and russells and found tho it is quite expensive they seem to need less of it and it does provide a super coat and general condition, ours get fresh meat aswell (well the russells catch their daily rabbits) would be good if we could get up here too.

buggyracer
22-Oct-09, 15:21
Hi Buggyracer we have used the challenge range on our gundogs and russells and found tho it is quite expensive they seem to need less of it and it does provide a super coat and general condition, ours get fresh meat aswell (well the russells catch their daily rabbits) would be good if we could get up here too.

HI thanks for that, yes its not cheap, but you get what you pay for :D