PDA

View Full Version : Holidays at last

Lanskee17
22-Oct-09, 11:29
Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off on holidays I go...tra la tra lee etc etc
Going south again to travel across the southern part of our great nation, AUSTRALIA. I have done it before but it was so great I need to do it again. I will be thinking of all fellow orgers who are starting to feel the chill of winter approaching while I lap up the sunny warmth of our great country. Might even get to see some green grass and rain down there.

davie
22-Oct-09, 11:39
Chill of winter approaching - where's that ??

Its a beautiful day here in sunny Caithness.

I have just come inside to plaster more sunscreen over my body and get another few tinnies from the fridge and the dowg is hiding from the heat under the table.
She wont come out of there until I fire up the barbie later (thats the dowg - not the wife).

Bairnies are being kept inside and ould people are collapsing in the streets from heat exhaustion - its a tough place to live in but I suppose there are bad points as well.

zeppellin
22-Oct-09, 14:17
Chill of winter approaching - where's that ??

Its a beautiful day here in sunny Caithness.

I have just come inside to plaster more sunscreen over my body and get another few tinnies from the fridge and the dowg is hiding from the heat under the table.
She wont come out of there until I fire up the barbie later (thats the dowg - not the wife).

Bairnies are being kept inside and ould people are collapsing in the streets from heat exhaustion - its a tough place to live in but I suppose there are bad points as well.
Barbequed dog, what does that taste like?

davie
22-Oct-09, 14:45
Barbequed dog, what does that taste like?

Tried it once in the Far East.

Not to my taste - it was BOWFING

Bazeye
22-Oct-09, 16:01
Tried it once in the Far East.

Not to my taste - it was BOWFING

Did you know that 90% of dogs in Korea are inbred. The rest are in soup.