PDA

View Full Version : Wiseman Dairies

Aquarian Girl
21-Oct-09, 17:04
Can anyone elighten me as to what has happened to Wisemans The One milk. First the Co-op stopped stocking it and now Tesco's don't have it. I really like it and hope that it is not finished !!:~(

Mr P Cannop
21-Oct-09, 17:57
just sent an email asking about this for you

Kodiak
21-Oct-09, 20:23
As posted on their web site for contact :-

http://www.theonemilk.co.uk/images/ifyouwould_contact.jpg
email us: care@wiseman-dairies.co.uk
call us: 01355 270629

George Brims
21-Oct-09, 22:32
What's different about this milk?

dragonfly
21-Oct-09, 22:34
not sure but have you tried Frasers? they certainly sell Wiseman milk and can picture seeing The One in there too I think

ShelleyCowie
21-Oct-09, 22:49
not sure but have you tried Frasers? they certainly sell Wiseman milk and can picture seeing The One in there too I think

I haven't seent it in a while! :confused

Aquarian Girl
22-Oct-09, 18:00
It's really nice to drink. Tastes good not like a lo cal at all. Asked in Tesco's today and they are replacing it with "something else" but "something else" hasn't arrived yet!! Always the same isn't it? Just find something you like and then it disappears off the shelves. Maybe Wisemans couldn't come to a deal with Tesco's any more. They certainly were selling it very cheaply the last few times they did have it.

Thanks anyway

ShelleyCowie
22-Oct-09, 18:19
Hi i went to Frasers today and they have the "One" Milk back in now!

;)

Aquarian Girl
22-Oct-09, 19:34
Brill thank you Shelley. Will be there tomoz

ShelleyCowie
22-Oct-09, 20:20
Brill thank you Shelley. Will be there tomoz

Make sure u stock up lol! :D

RobertWisemanDairies
26-Oct-09, 10:29
Can anyone elighten me as to what has happened to Wisemans The One milk. First the Co-op stopped stocking it and now Tesco's don't have it. I really like it and hope that it is not finished !!:~(

Hi Aquarian Girl,

My name is Gary and I work for Wiseman's in EK.
Just to let you know, we do still produce 'the One' but as you said both Co-op and now Tesco are now no longer stocking it.
This was a decision made independently by both stores as we would obviously rather they both still stocked it!

Tesco have replaced 'the One' with a 0.75% fat milk called Creamfileds. This is still produced by Robert Wiseman Dairies on Tesco's behalf and is similar to 'the One' but with less fat.
The One is now almost exclusively available in convenience stores including Spar, G101 and Farmfoods.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions then feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Gary Mills
Marketing Co-ordinator
Robert Wiseman Dairies

Aquarian Girl
26-Oct-09, 16:13
Hi Gary. Thank you for taking the time and effort to reply to my thread. As was pointed out earlier I can buy The One in Frasers which is our local shop and party of the Nisa group. I will be continuing to do so and hope that they won't pull the plug on it. Have been buying The One since it came out and all the family like it and have no complaints with it for drinking or in tea. (Makes a change). I will try the alternative to see but reckon The One is The One !!!!!!

RobertWisemanDairies
27-Oct-09, 16:35
You're welcome Aquarian, we've had a number of similar enquiries since Tesco de-listed the product.