PDA

View Full Version : Internet Connection?

Gizmo
20-Oct-09, 11:50
Anyone else having connection problems today?, i normally have a solid connection, but today it keeps dropping off.

Kodiak
20-Oct-09, 11:54
No Problems at all, I have a Good connection as does my wife who has been on since 8am.

Perhaps you should phone your ISP to see if they have some problems.

Metalattakk
20-Oct-09, 12:59
Anyone else having connection problems today?, i normally have a solid connection, but today it keeps dropping off.

No major network problems reported by BT here - http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/mso.php

Gizmo
20-Oct-09, 13:07
Cheers, it's sorted itself out now, no known problems at my ISPs end either, just a mysterious drop in connection.

Kevin Milkins
20-Oct-09, 17:08

I could not get any connection at all earlier on today :mad:. I then realised Mrs M had switched my router off.:confused

Cedric Farthsbottom III
21-Oct-09, 21:16
Oors was going bananas this morning.Thought it was down to the weather,but Sky was alright.Its back to normal now.Don't know how it was this afternoon I was driving a car around a racetrack at 300 miles an hour.:D

Alan16
21-Oct-09, 21:32
Oors was going bananas this morning.Thought it was down to the weather,but Sky was alright.Its back to normal now.Don't know how it was this afternoon I was driving a car around a racetrack at 300 miles an hour.:D

300mph? Was that a car or a plane? :D

Cedric Farthsbottom III
21-Oct-09, 21:37
300mph? Was that a car or a plane? :D

[lol]Was a Lancer EvolutionII-cracking car to drive.Might have been exagerating slightly with the 300mph,but the skidmarks on ma boxers tell me I was going fast.[lol]