PDA

View Full Version : The x Factor

bettedaviseyes
18-Oct-09, 20:43
while watching the x factor tonight noticed whitney houston totally off her face ! Sad really and it was the same last week with robbie williams great example to young people!!![disgust]

mrjolly
18-Oct-09, 20:45
what does of your face meen?

unicorn
18-Oct-09, 20:47
I thought she was a bit odd too, behaving strangely :eek:

bettedaviseyes
18-Oct-09, 20:47
what does of your face meen?

high on drugs....

mrjolly
18-Oct-09, 20:50
high on drugs.... thanks for that. well thats know so good.

floyed
18-Oct-09, 21:03
She did not!! I think she was good:D

shamrock2007
18-Oct-09, 21:09
Yeah something not right, she couldn't get the words out when speaking to Dermot!

bettedaviseyes
18-Oct-09, 21:18
She did not!! I think she was good:D

well have a look for yourself http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1145805

2little2late
18-Oct-09, 22:05
Was thinking exactly the same myself. She should be barred from performing live in the uk.

balto
18-Oct-09, 22:14
aye something definatly was up with her, i thought she had put all the drugs behind her, such a shame she has ended up like this, but have to say it was a good song.

ShelleyCowie
18-Oct-09, 22:25
I cant stand the x-factor. But wish i saw that, i used to be a huge fan of hers aswell. :confused

Julia
18-Oct-09, 23:15
She was acting very strange indeed, bit of an uncomfortable silence waiting for her to answer, she just kept looking at the floor :eek:

Fran
18-Oct-09, 23:17
It just shows you can have money, fame, everything but still not happinbess. i think she had problems with her love life, very sad.

morvenview
18-Oct-09, 23:28
Problems with love life!!! Problems with drugs plain as!
Why if you are famous it is ok to do drugs but frowned upon if a joe bloggs?

purplelady
18-Oct-09, 23:30
Thought it was just me i thought she was on something too ,I thought she was off the drugs to but the way she was acting tonite not so sure x

Tom Cornwall
18-Oct-09, 23:39
while watching the x factor tonight noticed whitney houston totally off her face ! Sad really and it was the same last week with robbie williams great example to young people!!![disgust]

are these "stars" appearing on x factor because they can't get on anywhere else

ShelleyCowie
18-Oct-09, 23:52
I just watched it on youtube, at the start of the interview with dermot she was a bit "off" but she just seems to be catching her breath, she seems fine after that!

Ash
19-Oct-09, 08:27
I dont get why everyone thinks Robbie was off his face, it was his first live performance in 3 years, and he was obviously over whelmed by the reaction from the audience, and it said on the Xtra Factor the doors for letting him out got stuck and he had to force them open

and how do you know Whitney Houston was off her face, unless you know she was off her face stop judging!

MR_A
19-Oct-09, 09:12
Yep she was a total mess!!

John Baikie
19-Oct-09, 09:32
It makes sense that the performers need to be high to show face on X Factor/Karaoke Challenge :lol:

bettedaviseyes
19-Oct-09, 10:44
I dont get why everyone thinks Robbie was off his face, it was his first live performance in 3 years, and he was obviously over whelmed by the reaction from the audience, and it said on the Xtra Factor the doors for letting him out got stuck and he had to force them open

and how do you know Whitney Houston was off her face, unless you know she was off her face stop judging!

clearly you haven't a clue!!! even other celebrity's noticed lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edowyqv0lFo

Ash
19-Oct-09, 11:22
clearly you haven't a clue!!! even other celebrity's noticed lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edowyqv0lFo

oh clearly i havent a clue! haha but if Harry Hill thinks it then who am i too argue! :D:D

bettedaviseyes
19-Oct-09, 11:40
oh clearly i havent a clue! haha but if Harry Hill thinks it then who am i too argue! :D:D

lol i love whitney great great great singer i think it's such a pitty we are all talking about her being high and clearly she was it was her first performance in the uk for 11 years and she could not stay off the drugs for one night to do the x factor, sorry no insult intended to you:)