PDA

View Full Version : Where to Advertise/Best Place

windynook
17-Oct-09, 22:33
As I am new to this area not to sure where people advertise there unwanted
items, horses ponies & tack extra

When I lived down south Horsemart & Horse Hunter was the best place to look as well as local tack shops.

I think this web site is great and I have had some great advise so far :)

Just wanted to know if there are anymore web sites that I should be using.

froal
19-Oct-09, 20:38
Scot-ads every wed green paper and sat blue it's free to advertise most news agents have them and they a web site too !
I had good success with the paper selling puppies and horses.
Caithness riding club have a classified as well there's also Scottish equestrian mag as well hope this helps ! :D
passed your horses yeserday and there very nice ! :D don't live far from you so went a detour !

windynook
03-Nov-09, 23:48
Where do people advertise there horses for sale ?
I gt Scot ads and there is alot for sale in there but not many in the Highlands.

Leanne
04-Nov-09, 20:17
If you google "horses for sale Scotland" go with the first one that comes up - google lists in order of popularity rather than accuracy of match. Or advertise on here of course - very popular! Come join us in the Horse&Pony section of Social Groups :)

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
04-Nov-09, 20:30
[QUOTE=windynook;616167]Where do people advertise there horses for sale ?
I gt Scot ads and there is alot for sale in there but not many in the Highlands.[/QUOT

try scot horse..... www.horses-sales.com

Peachie
04-Nov-09, 20:38
When I was looking for Thomas I knew what I wanted so put wanted ads with details I required on scot ad's, free ads, and sun scotland website, I had a few people get in touch who were looking to sell their horses but hadn't advertised yet, as couldn't be bothered, or didnt know how to go about it.