PDA

View Full Version : New horse forum

Leanne
17-Oct-09, 16:13
I have checked the rules and this appears to be permissable - please correct me if I am wrong.

There is a new horse forum that I have joined and it is really quite good :) There is even flash chat for people who want to talk to like minded horsey peeps. I have put a few horsey posts on here but don't want to jam the forum with my equine waffles ;) Also there aren't many horsey folks on here...

So if you are into horses - check us out :) www.trotonline.co.uk/forum

Ricanna
17-Oct-09, 18:27
There should be a horse section on here instead of under Pets which they are not really

cameroncara
17-Oct-09, 20:54
There should be a horse section on here instead of under Pets which they are not really

That would be good!!!

Another great site is one that my friend runs its called manage-my-horse.com
We have a forum and lots of monthly prizes etc plus we are able to organise all our horsey records such as vets feed etc.

Peachie
17-Oct-09, 23:07
I also agree, there should be a horsey bit on here. bits scattered all over the site at the moment. having it in one place would make it so much easier.:D

windynook
18-Oct-09, 09:04
I also agree, that horses should have there own section. As this is a great web site but being a newcomer. I am never to sure of which section I should
post .

golach
18-Oct-09, 09:56
I have checked the rules and this appears to be permissable - please correct me if I am wrong.
Then we will need a separate Cat Section, then a Dog Section, A Budgie section, maybe even a Goldfish section, where will it end? :eek:

Leanne
18-Oct-09, 11:21
Then we will need a separate Cat Section, then a Dog Section, A Budgie section, maybe even a Goldfish section, where will it end? :eek:

There is no need. Horses aren't pets they are something completely different - a way of life. The amount of stuff that you need for them (and the expense) is big business! There is lot of buying and selling of second hand stuff and it is quite difficult to decide where to put it on here...

Peachie
18-Oct-09, 11:31
Should be indoor domesticated pet section. then horse/donkey section.
:)

unicorn
18-Oct-09, 11:38
If you look under user cp you can create your own social group.

Leanne
18-Oct-09, 12:47
If you look under user cp you can create your own social group.

Oooo what a good idea - thankyou :) *tootles off to have a go!*

Edit - it's called the horse/pont section and is listed under hobbies :)

unicorn
18-Oct-09, 13:02
Glad to be of assistance [lol]

BINBOB
18-Oct-09, 13:15

And why not???;)

majic
18-Oct-09, 14:36
Oooo what a good idea - thankyou :) *tootles off to have a go!*

Edit - it's called the horse/pont section and is listed under hobbies :)

Hi i just joined:)

daisychain
19-Oct-09, 11:59
Hi i joined too!

Peachie
19-Oct-09, 17:00
I joined too:D. I just need a horse now...lol

Leanne
19-Oct-09, 17:31
I joined too:D. I just need a horse now...lol

Can soon sort that out lol Horsemart here we come!

Peachie
19-Oct-09, 18:27
Can soon sort that out lol Horsemart here we come!

hehe got a viewing on wednesday so fingers crossed :D

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
19-Oct-09, 18:52
where are you off to for your viewing this Wednesday ?

froal
19-Oct-09, 20:28
I'll check it out that forum !
I'am a member also of scottish showing and scottish equestrian and native the scottish showing is really good the other's are very quiet :)

Peachie
19-Oct-09, 21:24
had a viewing near dundee aranged but my viewing from yesterday has just come through for me, :D fingers crossed I'll be picking up my new boy at the end of the week. i'll post some phots when were sorted:D