PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi refugees

Bazeye
17-Oct-09, 15:13
I see that out of 40 illegal refugees deported back to Iraq, 30 of them are returning back to soft touch UK because Iraq dont want them. This is absolutely unbelievable.[disgust]

davie
17-Oct-09, 16:21
Literally nothing is unbelievable as regards UK Immigration. We are a dumping ground for every sponger and economic migrant in the universe.
Government, even if they were so inclined, are too afraid of the pc liberal backlash to do anything about it and since B Liar signed up to the Brussels uman rites rubbish we are stuck with it.
Revolution and anarchy is what we need and not just in Week.

Bazeye
17-Oct-09, 16:28
From where Im standing it looks to me like thats exactly what the Government wants then they can declare Martial Law. When that happens Democracy goes out the window then they dont even have to pretend to be a Democracy, like they are now.........Politicians eh!....

Stavro
17-Oct-09, 16:44
I see that out of 40 illegal refugees deported back to Iraq, 30 of them are returning back to soft touch UK because Iraq dont want them. This is absolutely unbelievable.[disgust]

Would you yourself like to go to Iraq, now that Bush and Blair have destroyed the place and dropped depleted uranium all over it?

tonkatojo
17-Oct-09, 16:50

Its quite strange it doesn't seem like a year ago the government were asking for immigrants to boost the coffers, this included the Scottish government. How times change.

Bazeye
17-Oct-09, 17:58
Would you yourself like to go to Iraq, now that Bush and Blair have destroyed the place and dropped depleted uranium all over it?

Thats not the point. The fact whether they wanted to, or didnt want to go back is irrelevant. The point is that Iraq refused them entry.

Aaldtimer
17-Oct-09, 19:13
Read all about it!... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8310572.stm
Red tape...wrong paper work !
Jox, can I borrow your Facepalm please?:confused

Stavro
17-Oct-09, 21:13
Thats not the point. The fact whether they wanted to, or didnt want to go back is irrelevant. The point is that Iraq refused them entry.

Well, if that is the only point to this thread, then we can just state that their documents were not in order and thus they were not admitted. So what?

It would surely be a much more worthwhile exercise to debate what you seem to want them returned to: the carnage, mayhem and destruction that is now Iraq.

smee
17-Oct-09, 21:19
Put them all back and get all the unemployed locals to work for thier benifits, lets get this island back on a level keel. and put all the politicians on the same boat.

redeyedtreefrog
17-Oct-09, 21:23
A BNP supporter commented on a similar article on the BNP site, saying
I woudn't mind them so much if they actually did some work and didnt steal all our jobs.

The Angel Of Death
19-Oct-09, 11:16
A BNP supporter commented on a similar article on the BNP site, saying

There are 2 very good sides to the argument and to a certain degree i do agree with the comments re taking jobs but when you flip the argument you will find some of the jobs immigrants do some people see as being beneth them so for that point if no one is willing to do them then i say let whoever wants them take them

tonkatojo
19-Oct-09, 11:23
There are 2 very good sides to the argument and to a certain degree i do agree with the comments re taking jobs but when you flip the argument you will find some of the jobs immigrants do some people see as being beneth them so for that point if no one is willing to do them then i say let whoever wants them take them

Personally I don't see the argument they are doing jobs nobody here will do, if unemployed are offered the jobs and refuse no benefits should be paid, but that won't work because its written in statute they must get something, crazy or what. And if they have children they have cracked it ;) .

The Angel Of Death
19-Oct-09, 13:10
Completly agree with that 100% refuse a job get your benifits stopped it should be as simple as that

redeyedtreefrog
19-Oct-09, 14:45

Don't think you understood what the racist scum said. He was complaining about them not doing any work whilst simultaneously taking all our jobs. :roll:

Flashman
19-Oct-09, 20:57
We need a proper educated debate on immigration in the UK, it's an issue which is important to so many people in this country and the political establishment have so far bottled it up and denied us our democratic right to have them debate and issue which is worrying alot of voters.

We need our politicians to stop covering themselves in spin and soundbites and start talking policy and debating the real issues that affect and are going to affect us.

Immigration is good for this country, we should welcome people from all nations who come here to work and be part of this Island.

What is bad is the many bogus assylum seekers who flock here with the sole intention of taking money from the state. Money which can be better used in helping our own unemployed citizens get back into work, child support ect. And also people who take in an extreme right wing version of their religion which just like the BNP preach hatred, intolerance and base bigotry.

Our Assylum laws hark back to different days, it needs re-written for this new century.

Bazeye
20-Oct-09, 16:34
What is bad is the many bogus assylum seekers who flock here with the sole intention of taking money from the state.

Could be wrong here, apologies if I am, but I thought that once an "asylum" seeker passed the border of the first safe country they waived all rights as asylum seekers. Also, there seems to be a very high proportion of young males. How can it be deemed dangerous for them in their own countries if they leave their wives and kids there.

tonkatojo
20-Oct-09, 17:01
Could be wrong here, apologies if I am, but I thought that once an "asylum" seeker passed the border of the first safe country they waived all rights as asylum seekers. Also, there seems to be a very high proportion of young males. How can it be deemed dangerous for them in their own countries if they leave their wives and kids there.

Now there's a question the political minded can answer, I for one would love to hear.

PS: I think I know the answer, does it begin with B ??

Rheghead
20-Oct-09, 18:43
... because Iraq dont want them. This is absolutely unbelievable.[disgust]

rather they don't want iraq perhaps?:confused