PDA

View Full Version : Companion Needed

windynook
17-Oct-09, 09:17
Hi
Since moving the girls up last week, I am finding it hard to work my big horses
as she is currently sharing a field with my filly she is only 2.5 years old and has always lived in a heard of other youngsters.

When I take her friend away she is going mad and has jumped out of the field.

So I am thinking of finding her a friend. It can live out 24/7 or I do have room for it to be stabled.

Would have got her a sheep or a goat but my big horse is scared of sheep, not to sure how she would take to a goat if I could find a kid.

I am not able to buy anything at the moment as funds are very low with the move, however I can offer a good home.

Please let me know any ideals you may have.

dancer
17-Oct-09, 16:35
I have a 16.2 mare for loan if you are interested

windynook
29-Oct-09, 22:06
Bump, I am hoping to find a shetland as a companion for my girls

horsegirl
29-Oct-09, 22:19
hi

Phone 07749978481 or 01847 831533 and ask for Sarah. They might have a couple of older mini shelts for sale.

Hope this helps

Leanne
29-Oct-09, 22:28
PM topoftheuk - she has a friend who has a shetland free to good home

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
30-Oct-09, 08:33
also i have a neighbour who has shetland free to good home - 11 year old mare - she has suffered laminiitis in the past though!!!

cheers

topotheuk
30-Oct-09, 10:58
MA me thinks Leeane getting me n u mixed up, I got no friends.....with a free shetland hahaha.xx

Leanne
31-Oct-09, 11:31
Yeah I did get you mixed up - I meant keep on truckin - *duh-face-slap*

Max
31-Oct-09, 13:25
I have a shetland pony, cutest wee man ever. PM me if you are still looking!

windynook
03-Nov-09, 23:46
There must be somebody with a small shetland or simular that needs a loving home, experianced loving home waiting.

Foxy
04-Nov-09, 00:12
There must be somebody with a small shetland or simular that needs a loving home, experianced loving home waiting.

If your still looking for a shetland pony, pm me as we have a couple you could choose from.

windynook
11-Nov-09, 00:16
Bump.
Filly/mare ideally

Leanne
11-Nov-09, 19:42
Can't rememeber who but someone is looking for a companion (or to put their horse out as a companion). It's a 2 year old filly. Have a search and maybe they could help?