PDA

View Full Version : I can highly recommend Craigie Joinery

Teuchter1
16-Oct-09, 23:00
Hi im new to this network but i would just like to tell everyone about our fab joiner. We are currently building a 6 bedroom house in Gills and our joiner Allan Craigie aka Craigie joinery has been outstanding to work with, he's professional, highly skilled and above all reliable. He does as we ask him too but if he thinks there could be a better or cheaper way he'l tell us his opinions also.
So i can highly recommend him to anyone who has joinery needs!

donnick
18-Oct-09, 16:04
hello yes i too can recommend him he did sum work for me as well a beautiful job he did outside work for me it was in the pouring rain which i thought he would not turn up but he did and worked in terrible conditions very reliable 5*****

meu04223
19-Oct-09, 17:36
I was recommended Allan by a friend who had previously contracted him to do works. He was punctual and got on with the job (unlike the previous joiner we had in the house) and i could not fault his work. The next time we need some works done I will be contacting him.

eric pollard
19-Oct-09, 23:37
i can also recomend him too he has done loads of work for me also even though he has no chin (private joke ) thumbs up to him all the best for the future mate

donnick
01-Nov-09, 17:16
hello can sum one pm me cragies phone no i have lost it :~(

nov2
04-Nov-09, 22:19
I am needing a joiner, could someone give me a contact number for him. Thanks

Teuchter1
06-Nov-09, 16:22
You'l get him on either 01847890898 or 07840028996.:)