PDA

View Full Version : dog warden

mop top
16-Oct-09, 17:58
Puppy found last night terrier cross type possibly a wee bit of dacshound lol! He is about 10-12 wks old, tan coloured with a white bib and had a leather collar on. Please phone 01955 607737 to claim or if you have any info.

cheers

BINBOB
16-Oct-09, 19:12
My goodness..ANOTHER puppy....what is happening with these puppies...lost/abandoned???

Really hope he finds a lovely home soon.Cn not imagine how one can Lose a puppy.!:(

brandy
16-Oct-09, 19:34
*grrr* easier than you think! spot the little moster keeps slipping out of our garden! everytime we think weve found the last exscape space.. he finds another one!

Liz
16-Oct-09, 20:10
*grrr* easier than you think! spot the little moster keeps slipping out of our garden! everytime we think weve found the last exscape space.. he finds another one!

Ha ha. I know what you mean Brandy! Benjy was forever escaping from our garden when he was a puppy despite us thinking our garden was escape proof!:roll:

Really hope this wee fella has escaped and will be home soon with his owners.

unicorn
16-Oct-09, 22:33
I really do hope this is not an echo of the last puppy.

mop top
24-Oct-09, 10:50
Just to say this puppy was not claimed by its owners:mad: but has been rehomed with a lovely new family:Razz

Liz
24-Oct-09, 12:55
Just to say this puppy was not claimed by its owners:mad: but has been rehomed with a lovely new family

Unbelievable!!! Makes my blood boil how someone could 'lose' a puppy and then not bother finding it.[mad]

Still at least the wee mite is in a home where it will be loved and appreciated.

Well done mop top!:D

BINBOB
24-Oct-09, 17:17
Great news,hope will have a very long.happy life with his new family.Thanks for letting us all know.Bless him.Well done mop top...AGAIN!!!:D