PDA

View Full Version : Pampered Pets - Ormlie

kmahon2001
16-Oct-09, 10:54
Just had both my dogs groomed at Pampered Pets in Thurso (round the back of Richard's Garage). What a fantastic service. Lovely people who really seem to care about the dogs and do a great job. Corby (who's normally quite nervy about things like this) tolerated the grooming very well without getting stressed and Milo (who loves the notice and attention) loved every minute of it. Would recommend this service to any dog owners, regardless of whether their own dogs are normally nervy in such situations. :D

eric pollard
31-Oct-09, 10:50
i agree had both my dogs done there aswell what a great service

Stingray
31-Oct-09, 13:16
I do second that too! Very professional and very nice! IMHO the best groomers in Caithness by a mile....

dragonfly
12-Dec-09, 16:47
a friend was asking me where this was, I take it that its the wee road between the back of Richards and what used to be J&G Sutherlands showroom (now Howdens & Plumb Centre)?

ANNIE
12-Dec-09, 17:33
my doodle been going there to paula 4 nearly 5 yrs now and he just loves her to bits lol she so good with the dogs puts them at ease :)

Aaldtimer
12-Dec-09, 21:20
a friend was asking me where this was, I take it that its the wee road between the back of Richards and what used to be J&G Sutherlands showroom (now Howdens & Plumb Centre)?

Aye, that's the place Dragonfly.

dragonfly
12-Dec-09, 21:55
cheers I'll let her know

arat
13-Dec-09, 09:28
paula makes a grand job of my sheltie