PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

davey4560
15-Oct-09, 22:36
Saturday 10-11 Sunday Cat missing from wolf burn road, if you belong to the area could you please check your sheds and garages because she likes to go in if the door is open. she is grey with a white neck,belly and neck, answers to the name of Ruby. if you find her or see her could u please contact 07876342476 OR 07920148938, Thanks will b muchly appreciated

ShelleyCowie
15-Oct-09, 23:09
Sorry to ask but what area garages does your cat tend to go to? Just so i can keep an eye out?

davey4560
15-Oct-09, 23:27
Well were staying in west gills near scrabster so i would of thot it would be down there, but she likes ANY open doors lol, thanks :)

ShelleyCowie
15-Oct-09, 23:55
Well were staying in west gills near scrabster so i would of thot it would be down there, but she likes ANY open doors lol, thanks :)

Aw right ok. Im near frazers and well there might be a bit of bad news for someone round this area. The cat in the garages here though is jet black with some white.

Dont think its your kitty. Best of luck

davey4560
17-Oct-09, 03:29
Will get a picture up as soon as possible, i really hope i find her in a good state, she was a lovable cat and really friendly:(

Liz
17-Oct-09, 12:02
I really hope you find your cat soon. It does sound like she may be shut in somewhere seeing she's so nosey!

It is awful when they go missing.:( This has happened to me on more than one occasion and all ended happily apart from one but the cat in question was a wanderer.

M R
17-Oct-09, 12:21
Aw right ok. Im near frazers and well there might be a bit of bad news for someone round this area. The cat in the garages here though is jet black with some white.

Has this poor cat used all it's 9 lives ?

mushroom
19-Oct-09, 22:52

Dont think its your kitty. Best of luck
Hi Shelley the cat you found near Frasers shop was it dead? if an injured or cat which had been killed on the road was taken to the vets they would scan it to see if it had been micro chipped and then contact the owner, at least the owner would have closure on their missing pet.

davey4560
20-Oct-09, 23:01
No need to worry any more, Ruby my missing cat came strolling in the house at around 7ish tonight 20/10/09 with nothing rong with her just very hungry :lol: our neighbours lights have been out the whole week in till tonight so we think she was shut in there shed or something. main thing is that she is home :) thanks everyone

Liz
21-Oct-09, 18:06
Oh that is brilliant news.

So glad Ruby is home where she belongs.

BINBOB
21-Oct-09, 18:27
Oh that is brilliant news.

So glad Ruby is home where she belongs.

Happy for u too..............;)