PDA

View Full Version : happy splashing....

upolian
15-Oct-09, 16:30
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091014/tuk-happy-splashing-motorist-could-face-dba1618.html

what do we all think of this incident?

a little daft to say the least....

The Angel Of Death
15-Oct-09, 16:33
Put it this way it didnt look like she was doing 30 Mph and was lucky she didnt get dragged into the puddle

But all that aside i did have a wee chuckle when watching it

upolian
15-Oct-09, 16:46
Put it this way it didnt look like she was doing 30 Mph and was lucky she didnt get dragged into the puddle

But all that aside i did have a wee chuckle when watching it

ive gota agree with that,if the car decided to pull to the left....:eek:

Sandra_B
15-Oct-09, 17:13
I would not see the funny side if someone did that to my kids.

joxville
15-Oct-09, 17:23
Absolutely disgusting doing that in a car.........a lorry would have made a bigger wave. [lol]

Thumper
15-Oct-09, 17:49
My son and his mate got soaked through to the skin the other day by a transit van,it swerved to miss the puddle then decided to go straight throuugh it and soaked the boys!It was a local company employees that were in it too!Grrr!x

*Martin*
15-Oct-09, 19:03
When I was a kid we used to love getting soaked by cars going through the puddles.

I did laugh during the video but it's plain to see she was driving too fast for the road (Woman Drivers :lol:)

William
15-Oct-09, 20:28
Hehe that was funny to watch but i'm glad i wasn't standing there, i'm actually suprised they stood there infront of a puddle on the road it's kinda askin for it, Did you post this cos you've had an experiance like this Upolain lol with a bus maybe?

upolian
15-Oct-09, 20:48
Hehe that was funny to watch but i'm glad i wasn't standing there, i'm actually suprised they stood there infront of a puddle on the road it's kinda askin for it, Did you post this cos you've had an experiance like this Upolain lol with a bus maybe?

you know that i got soaked by a stagecoach!
you would expect the driver to slow down or move away from the puddle,the buses certainly dont!