PDA

View Full Version : kittens

unicorn
17-Jan-04, 21:52
I was in a pet shop in Wick today and was shocked to see two kittens in a cage!! [disgust] My daughter found it very distressing and tried to coax me into getting them which I had to seriously harden myself to because I already have a zoo! :eek: Have I just been blind all of my life because I dont think I have ever seen this before??? :cool: I also hope I dont have to see it again cos I am now gonna avoid looking in cages when I go to any pet shop :~( I tried to convince myself that maybe they were better there than dumped somewhere on the side of a road by owners who dont want them but awwww it didnt work :confused All I can say is I wish more people would get animals spayed so that all these poor babies dont get stuck in cages and cry at you when you pass because they want you to love them :( It just breaks my heart :~(

Caledonia
19-Jan-04, 01:46
I think it is a bleeding disgrace, when there are all those homeless kitties out at the animal rescue and suchlike. I wish it was illegal.

It does give me an idea though...

What say we employ the vetinary lab to bring them up on hormones and steroids, etc, and maybe some effluent from the factory down at Reay, and we might end up with a ' natural' solution to the goose problem, the location of a supply of kevlar woven tethers allowing.

Just a thought.

I was actually quite surprised to hear someone mentioning that they had bought a tortoise the other day, I thought they were really hard to breed and endangered in the wild. Shows how much I know.

;)