PDA

View Full Version : W.C.S.C. Bus To Celtic v Motherwell

Garyd86
14-Oct-09, 20:50
Anyone interested in spare seats on Saturday for the above game phone 07834241370 for details

docker
15-Oct-09, 05:35
I take it the spare seats on the bus are to match the many spare seats that are now available at Parkhead for every home game.

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Oct-09, 06:53
I take it the spare seats on the bus are to match the many spare seats that are now available at Parkhead for every home game.

Ten posts in three years, and you decide to come on with that. Well done. Well done, indeed.

Amy-Winehouse
15-Oct-09, 08:47
Spare seats are available at every Scottish football match these days, It is in the middle of a recession & of course the standard is very poor

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Oct-09, 08:55
Spare seats are available at every Scottish football match these days, It is in the middle of a recession & of course the standard is very poor

Aye, granted.

Alan16
15-Oct-09, 12:36

Well the official statistics list the average attendance at Celtic Park as 58341, and the capacity as 60832. That's 96% full in a recession.

Amy-Winehouse
15-Oct-09, 15:01
Well the official statistics list the average attendance at Celtic Park as 58341, and the capacity as 60832. That's 96% full in a recession.

There must be 10 ,000 people dressed up as green plastic seats every home game then, Celtc & Rangers will be goin on season ticket sales & not actual attendance.

docker
19-Oct-09, 05:29
Ten posts in three years, and you decide to come on with that. Well done. Well done, indeed.

Seem to have hit a nerve with you there Pepsi Challenge, are you upset that Celtic have plenty of spare seats available for their home games?

jm.mack
19-Oct-09, 10:16
Aye Docker, a lot of empty seats at the Celtic game, believed to be around 45,000 actually there. When they give the offical attendance they include season tickets whether the season ticket holder is there or not.

Maybe it was another 'Mothers Day' as Kenny Dalglish once stated!

Reaper
19-Oct-09, 10:53

We can't all have over 2 thousand posts like you maybe he/she has better things to do than sit here all day

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Oct-09, 11:04
You're right.

However, the fact docker only has 11 posts in three years, and only 10 in over a year from yourself, Reaper, suggests - sorry, points out in giant neon letters - that you're on the wind-up.

Try harder next time.

:)

Reaper
19-Oct-09, 11:24
If i was "on the wind up" as you put it way would i wait a year to do so? have you ever thought that maybe the reason people use a username on here is to get more info from people, ie selling stuff as a guest you miss out on loads of things cos poeple don't add enough info or no contact details?

Not every one on here is out to pick holes in every thing

Amy-Winehouse
19-Oct-09, 11:32
You're right.

However, the fact docker only has 11 posts in three years, and only 10 in over a year from yourself, Reaper, suggests - sorry, points out in giant neon letters - that you're on the wind-up.

Try harder next time.

:)

Well if he was on the wind up , it got a reaction....from you :Razz

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Oct-09, 11:34

A reaction in the literal sense, yes; but not the one you were both looking for. ;)

Reaper
19-Oct-09, 11:35

That's true, but all i'm sayin is you can't judge what people are here for just by there number of posts.

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Oct-09, 11:42
That's 3 posts in one thread, Reaper. You're in danger of becoming prolific.

Reaper
19-Oct-09, 11:47
what the hell does that mean?

that was your 5th post so i guess it'll make you worse :P

Anyhoo something on topic

They never scored a goal lol

How do people get so upset and excited about a match? i really don't get it

Amy-Winehouse
19-Oct-09, 11:48
That's 3 posts in one thread, Reaper. You're in danger of becoming prolific.

You are in danger of being landed here Pepsi, you keep replying....

William
19-Oct-09, 12:13
That was a quiet bus going home and not to messy either for a change lol

Garyd86
24-Oct-09, 15:31
first time i've checked this thread since i posted it

remind me not to advertise spare seats on here again