PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Bichon Frise Puppy

happy1
14-Oct-09, 18:34
Hi, looking for a Bichon Frise/Bichonpoo puppy, does anyone know of any breeders in Caithness area?

dragonfly
14-Oct-09, 19:59
send a PM to Reev, sure his folks have bred something similar previously

singysmum
14-Oct-09, 20:06
Hi,
I was in the vets at Wick the other day and a lady had a carrying box with a beautiful litter of 6 puppies. :D Don't know if any for sale or what but they may have a notice in the for sale section there. Best of luck
Helen

happy1
14-Oct-09, 20:41
Thanks v much for your help folks will try that, fingers x! :)

happy1
15-Oct-09, 10:49
Hi, have tried both suggestions above but sadly no puppies! If anyone knows of any breeders please get in touch.

Thank you
Happy1

happy1
24-Oct-09, 10:05
Hi, I'm v happy to say that we got a little boy puppy,calling him Max and he is settling in well.

Thanks to every1 who got in touch.

Happy1:)

ss.sv650
25-Oct-09, 18:06
so happy to hear that there is a new addition to your family and PLEASE PLEASE post some pics of Max for us all to see. We are all doggi lovers on the org.

ss.sv650
25-Oct-09, 18:09
just been looking about cos i love the breed and found an owners club at this link http://www.bichonfriseclubofgb.info/index.htm let me know if you join cos i am thinking about it as well:lol:

the gourmet
25-Oct-09, 18:13
Hi, These dogs are indeed quite special and I owned one a few years ago. I was heart broken when poopsy passed away and simply couldn't buy another. I was a member of the owners club and they offer a great service with regular newsletters. :Razz

crystalfan
25-Oct-09, 18:21
Congratulations in finding this lovely dog and I'm sure the whole family are delighted with the new arrival. Does Max have a kennel name yet and are you thinking of showing him?

Pampered pets are the best around for grooming a dog like this and also 'tear removal' cleaner is also a great idea for this kind of dog and it can be gotten at very good prices from the owners club or pets at home.

Liz
25-Oct-09, 19:07
Many congratulations on getting your lovely puppy Max.

Photos asap please. We haven't gone AAAWWWWWW for too long now!:lol:

happy1
26-Oct-09, 00:11
Thanks everyone for your information its nice to hear as we are new to this, will have a look at it all.

I will certainly get some pics on once I work that one out,lol!!!:lol:

Happy1 x

teenybash
26-Oct-09, 00:21
Glad Max found you...................he was born to be with you and your family. Love him lots, as I know you will and take loads of pics throughout his life...................and get some posted on here, Pleeeeze.:)

ClachanHope
30-Oct-09, 16:18
Pampered pets are the best around for grooming a dog like this and also 'tear removal' cleaner is also a great idea for this kind of dog and it can be gotten at very good prices from the owners club or pets at home.

I agree with this, and the tear stain removal is good stuff as dogs up here are bad for getting stains due to the peaty water.