PDA

View Full Version : Sams furniture shop

Alice in Blunderland
14-Oct-09, 14:36
I have been asked by a friend to post this recommendation for Sam's as although they view the boards they are not a member.

They have just received first class service from Sam. His after sales care is excellent and they would like to recommend anyone thinking of buying some furniture or even knick-knacks for the house to use Sam's. They were well pleased with the service they received from him.:D

I was in the shop for a wander just the other week and the amount of work they have put into making good the building they are in is excellent and what an amount of choice. Keep up the good work Sam you certainly seem to be making the effort I hope it pays off.

sjr014
14-Oct-09, 17:01
Yeah i had bedroom furniture a few weeks ago and im well chuffed! Even delivered on a Sunday ta suit me!

catran
14-Oct-09, 18:27
Highly recommend, nothing too much bother at all.

Carry on the good work.

Fran
14-Oct-09, 18:30
. i purchased a suite from sams shop 3years ago and he really was so helpfull.

S&LHEN
14-Oct-09, 19:45
Totally agree a lovely guy with a heart of gold, Good quality furniture also kitted our whole house out with mostly furniture from his shop.

Very highly recommended:)

upolian
14-Oct-09, 21:23
have to agree with everyone,hes a sound lad,top class service without a doubt!!

wicker8
14-Oct-09, 22:30
have to agree with everyone,hes a sound lad,top class service without a doubt!!hi i totally agree good guy helpful and he can do you a deal also love his furniture:Razz

upolian
14-Oct-09, 22:38
hi i totally agree good guy helpful and he can do you a deal also love his furniture:Razz

100% extremely friendly! goes out his way to help

Liz
14-Oct-09, 23:03
I am delighted to agree with everyone in that Sam's customer service is excellent!

Good to see a young guy running such a successful business.:D

sammysalim
24-Oct-09, 14:04
It's great to hear all the positive comments, We are very thankful to you all for them. We do our best to give 100% and it's fantastic to get this kind of response as it lets us know we're doing the job correctly.:)

ShelleyCowie
24-Oct-09, 15:42
Em where is the shop? lol

lelebo
24-Oct-09, 16:49
I was in for a wee wander the other day and was really impressed with the selection, quality and prices. :)