PDA

View Full Version : how smart is your right foot

coastown
10-Apr-06, 22:05
this will boggle your mind and you will keep trying it,to see if you can outsmart your foot , but you cant.
1 while sitting at your desk, lift your right foot of the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2 now while doing this draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand, your foot will change direction.
i told you so and there is nothing you can do about it.:confused:

unicorn
10-Apr-06, 22:06
ok thats annoying!!!!! :)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Apr-06, 22:08
this will boggle your mind and you will keep trying it,to see if you can outsmart your foot , but you cant.
1 while sitting at your desk, lift your right foot of the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2 now while doing this draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand, your foot will change direction.

Scccccaaaaaaarrrrryyyyyyyy.Too True coastown:lol: :lol:

Kenn
10-Apr-06, 22:12
Oh yes you can..by making the figure 6 from right to left and then up both foot and hand are moving in the same rotation.

acameron
10-Apr-06, 22:49
Coastown - ok i cant do it - but i have to ask - what made you put your foot in the air and what makes you draws a 6 in the air lol

coastown
10-Apr-06, 23:01
maybe its a sign that i am cracking up

Deemac
10-Apr-06, 23:26
Sorry, but being a drummer. . . . .

Didn't work for me.

But I'm used to doing LOTS of different thing with BOTH my feet and hands at the same time!!

LRLLRLRR - repeat indefinately, as fast as you can (its called a paradiddle)

ice box
10-Apr-06, 23:37
If you do it anti clock wise it wil work lol.

Errogie
13-Apr-06, 18:36
It's vital information like this which supports my addiction to this message board and can obviously assist in so many awkward social situations! But what is the neurological reason for it happening like this?

Shadow
13-Apr-06, 18:53
I can almost do that, my foot gets a bit confused and stops halfway through drawing the six!!![lol]

dozerboy
13-Apr-06, 19:50
LRLLRLRR - repeat indefinately, as fast as you can (its called a paradiddle)

I used to do them, then I saw the light and became a piper!!

abalone
14-Apr-06, 00:33
I'm not talking to my right foot at the moment.I've been wearing the right shoes for years[o.k.there were a few years when I wore stilletos]but now my little toe has rebelled,the mother corn keeps having babies and I'm the one getting the labour pains.