PDA

View Full Version : puppy

R7PSN
14-Oct-09, 10:18
is anyone missing a 10 0r 12 wk old spanial puppy it was found in berriedale yesterday please pm me

unicorn
14-Oct-09, 10:20
I hope you find the owners.

R7PSN
14-Oct-09, 10:25
Fingers crossed someone may come forward

mop top
14-Oct-09, 10:46
Hi

I have pm'd you please respond

cheers

Thumper
14-Oct-09, 12:22
Aww poor Pup! I hope you find its owners but if not I am sure you wil get lots of offers to rehome it-I know I would take it like a shot! x

Liz
14-Oct-09, 12:29
Well done for taking care of the wee pup.

Hope it's owners come forward soon. If not it would have a great home with Thumper.:D

Thumper
14-Oct-09, 19:05
Well done for taking care of the wee pup.

Hope it's owners come forward soon. If not it would have a great home with Thumper.

Aww thank you Liz thats very nice of you! Funnily enough the spaniel I had before the one I have now came from the Berridale area-well thats where she was abandoned :roll: she was locked in the AA phone box and could have been there for days if not weeks!:eek:[disgust]x

BINBOB
14-Oct-09, 20:47
Aww thank you Liz thats very nice of you! Funnily enough the spaniel I had before the one I have now came from the Berridale area-well thats where she was abandonedwas locked in the AA phone box and could have been there for days if not weeks!:eek:[disgust]x

OMG.............poor wee soul,it is amazing she survived.I really hope this wee one is as lucky at finding a lovely forever home.;)

Liz
14-Oct-09, 22:58
Aww thank you Liz thats very nice of you! Funnily enough the spaniel I had before the one I have now came from the Berridale area-well thats where she was abandoned :roll: she was locked in the AA phone box and could have been there for days if not weeks!x

You are very welcome hun.:)

How on earth could someone do that to a poor wee dog?[evil]

Anne x
14-Oct-09, 23:41
OMG any updates on this pup, A Spaniel how could they !!

Thumper
15-Oct-09, 08:38
OMG.............poor wee soul,it is amazing she survived.I really hope this wee one is as lucky at finding a lovely forever home.;)

Poor thing was skin and bone when I got her and terrified of everyone-especially anyone in a uniform :eek: but she turned out to be the best dog I ever had and I loved her to bits xxx

Thumper
15-Oct-09, 08:39
Sorry for double posting but as Anne x said is there any word on this pup?We are all hoping for a happy ending x

BINBOB
15-Oct-09, 09:47
Poor thing was skin and bone when I got her and terrified of everyone-especially anyone in a uniform :eek: but she turned out to be the best dog I ever had and I loved her to bits xxx

Aww..I find this heartbreaking,but at least she had a wonderful home/life when u got her.Bless.

balto
15-Oct-09, 10:43
this is terriable makes you wonder what happened to the poor little thing, he must have been terrified when you found him, hope he finds a good home somewhere x

grumpy1
15-Oct-09, 17:58
this is shocking....he's lucky u found him...i hope u find a good home for him....

R7PSN
15-Oct-09, 20:05
Thanks for everyone who got in touch asking about the puppy and all the offers who wanted to give him a home sadly he never made it x

unicorn
15-Oct-09, 20:07
Oh god that is terrible, I hoped someone had lost him but I suppose it looks unlikely, If anyone knows who is responsible then I urge them to contact the relevant authorities as this should be dealt with as it is despicable.

Thumper
15-Oct-09, 20:09
Oh what a shame,I really hope whoever is responsible for this is caught and dealt with harshly!Well done to you for caring for the poor wee mite!x

BINBOB
15-Oct-09, 21:19
Thanks for everyone who got in touch asking about the puppy and all the offers who wanted to give him a home sadly he never made it x

He died??????Gosh..that is awful...........who could have abandoned him...I am shocked.
Thank u for taking care of the wee soul..........:(:(

R7PSN
15-Oct-09, 21:42
it is awful we are all gutted how can someone be so cruel they should not be allowed to have any pets x

buggyracer
15-Oct-09, 21:52
what do you think happened? was the puppy dumped and left to fend for itself? what were the circumstances of you finding it?

words fail me how someone could act this way :~(

Anne x
15-Oct-09, 22:35
Why oh Why do people do this , at least you showed care to the wee soul in his last hours thank you for that
I do hope they get there just deserts what goes around comes around !!!

Liz
15-Oct-09, 22:58
Oh no that is so awful! The poor wee mite!:~(

I cannot say on a public forum what I would like to do to the owners. It worries me as to whether there are any more?

Well done RS7SPNfor caring and ensuring the little soul didn't leave this world thinking no one cared.

lorr_mun14
16-Oct-09, 13:20
Oh no, I have been thinking about this poor wee pup all week and wondering who could have done such a thing, I hate to think what happened to him prior to you finding him. I could cry, this is heartbreaking, you are right, people like this should never be allowed to have animals. You did your best. poor wee thing.

skinnydog
16-Oct-09, 20:39
Here's hoping that someone will surely know someone who just got a puppy. That is one cold, callous individual who dumped it at Berriedale. Let's hope they get traced very quickly.

unicorn
16-Oct-09, 22:31
Could be the person who bred it, I suppose it could have a stray mum, lots of possibilities but my mind like everyone else's is wandering towards dumped [evil]

heather12
23-Oct-09, 22:45
hiya did you find the owner of the pup some people dont deserve animals