PDA

View Full Version : All Bran Adverts

scorrie
10-Apr-06, 20:19
Does anyone else wonder on the thinking of Kelloggs in having their legendary "colon dynamite" promoted by our old friend William Shatner?

Surely a more apt name could not be found?

Makes me drift back to a vision of him seated in the Poop Deck on the Starship Enterprise saying "Captain's Log, Stardate 2304 and a bit"

What I wonder is whether the product would help with, or make worse, the Captain's problems with Klingons?

Clean me up Scottie!!

sam
10-Apr-06, 20:22
Does anyone else wonder on the thinking of Kelloggs in having their legendary "colon dynamite" promoted by our old friend William Shatner?

Makes me drift back to a vision of him seated in the Poop Deck on the Starship Enterprise saying "Captain's Log, Stardate 2304 and a bit"

What I wonder is whether the product would help with, or make worse, the Captain's problems with Klingons?

Clean me up Scottie!!

nice 1 love it lol :lol:

golach
10-Apr-06, 20:25

Clean me up Scottie!!

Now now Scorrie, I hope you were not trying to extract the michael at the expense of us Trekkies out here, Captain Kirk is a very fine upstanding man [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Apr-06, 22:35

Clean me up Scottie!!

A crackin' thread Scorrie,ma ribs are sore wi' laughing.Mind ye better watch out there might be more than cat lovers oot there maybe a few Klingon romancers too!!:lol: :lol:

evelyn
10-Apr-06, 23:06
Love it.....I'm laughin out loud.
evelyn

Liz
10-Apr-06, 23:11
Thanks a lot for a much needed laugh!:lol::lol::lol:

fred
10-Apr-06, 23:31

He didn't poop on the deck.

He boldly went where no man had been before.

lassieinfife
10-Apr-06, 23:38
He didn't poop on the deck.

He boldly went where no man had been before.

Is that no klingon on to a myth[lol]