PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 17th

Gleber2
13-Oct-09, 16:59
Jack Macphee rejoins the J.Fats Band for a night in the Holborn, Saturday 17th October.

The Pepsi Challenge
14-Oct-09, 02:14
I take it you'll be playing loud enough for those in the Newmarket to hear it? :)

Gleber2
14-Oct-09, 02:39
I take it you'll be playing loud enough for those in the Newmarket to hear it? :)
Och aye!!!!!!!

Gleber2
15-Oct-09, 15:40
Unfortunately Jack has a lurgie and is seriously not going to make the gig.
Instead Neil Macgregor is going to make his first appearance with the J Fats Band.

canuck
15-Oct-09, 19:19
zebedy, sorry to hear that you are under the weather. :(

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

buggyracer
16-Oct-09, 22:40
looking forward to it ;)

PartChimp
20-Oct-09, 13:19
How did the gig go then?

Never managed to make it down but hope it went well! :)

Chobbersjnr
20-Oct-09, 13:39
How did the gig go then?

Never managed to make it down but hope it went well! :)

it went well indeed. A crowd was present for the drinking & letting their lugs be battered by various forms of music......

however will be setting up in a different part of the bar next time

guitarzan
20-Oct-09, 14:42
Just out of interest Chobbers, where did you fellows set up? Down in the "pen" bit?

We're playing in there next weekend so would be good for a heads up!

Last time we played we set up just before you go through the archway but I notice there is furniture there now.

buddyrich
20-Oct-09, 17:15
I really enjoyed having a tune with john and isaac. Hope to do it again soon, though obviously not at the expense of jack's health. :)

Gleber2
20-Oct-09, 17:52
I really enjoyed having a tune with john and isaac. Hope to do it again soon, though obviously not at the expense of jack's health. :)
Also enjoyed by us and I look forward to the next time. And we did it without an SM58 in sight.:lol:

Gleber2
20-Oct-09, 17:54
Just out of interest Chobbers, where did you fellows set up? Down in the "pen" bit?

We're playing in there next weekend so would be good for a heads up!

Last time we played we set up just before you go through the archway but I notice there is furniture there now.
The sheep pen at the back is the pits. Wouldn't recommend it. Your previous place would be best if you can fit.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Oct-09, 03:44

I remember the days when, if one member of the band went off on holiday, they came back to find they'd been turfed out the group. Get well soon, Jack, or Neil will have your stool, erm, so to speak.

buggyracer
21-Oct-09, 09:10
really enjoyed the night, well done all :)

buddyrich
21-Oct-09, 10:45
I remember the days when, if one member of the band went off on holiday, they came back to find they'd been turfed out the group. Get well soon, Jack, or Neil will have your stool, erm, so to speak.

Face palm re-redux!

Yes it was good to be amongst fellow non-sm58 enthusiasts. Not many face palms in sight on saturday apart from when i dropped a clam here and there.

zebedy
21-Oct-09, 13:17
Thanks for the get wells folks.

I'm feeling a good bit better now, On the Mend :)