PDA

View Full Version : What A Day

chocolatechip
13-Oct-09, 16:49
I was thinking what a day it has been, cold wet and damp and it's a day to stay in and watch tele and drink a cup of tea or even better hot chocolate.:)

teddybear1873
13-Oct-09, 16:53
I was thinking what a day it has been, cold wet and damp and it's a day to stay in and watch tele and drink a cup of tea or even better hot chocolate.:)

Cold, wet and damp. Caithness 350 days of the year.

upolian
13-Oct-09, 16:53
i wish :(

out in the rain working for 4 hours boooooooo:~(

Kathy@watten
13-Oct-09, 17:28
Lucky you only 4 hours, have been out in it all blooming day, not cold tho just a bit soggy. They say there is no such thing as bad weather just wrong clothes, have resorted to the yetti outfit for the next 6 months, yes somewhere in there is me but until Spring nobody will have a clue what lurks beneath the waterproof leggings and multi layer top half.

majic
14-Oct-09, 08:07
Lucky you only 4 hours, have been out in it all blooming day, not cold tho just a bit soggy. They say there is no such thing as bad weather just wrong clothes, have resorted to the yetti outfit for the next 6 months, yes somewhere in there is me but until Spring nobody will have a clue what lurks beneath the waterproof leggings and multi layer top half.
Hi same here but my prob i get to hot and start delayering so the wetter i get

George Brims
14-Oct-09, 21:50
If it makes anyone feel any better, it's bucketing in Los Angeles as well. Caithness cousins flew in on Monday, and winter weather arrived early. Two weeks ago we were having temps of 105F.:(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Oct-09, 21:54
Course its cold and wet in Caithness,its October,where dae ye think ye are BENIDORM.God bless Sir William of Connelly.:lol::lol:

brandy
14-Oct-09, 21:56
we were swimming this morning so wet anyway.. and just came off the wii fit so knackerd now *Laughs*

Vistravi
15-Oct-09, 17:46
Ach its just a wee bit of water. I wear waterproffs for work so rain truly doesn't bother me in the slightest. It all only goes skin deep ;)

Invisible
15-Oct-09, 20:20
You know when you hear the saying "will do that on a rainy day" or "its a rainy day fund", well today was said day.

I don't have a rainy day fund, kinda wish i had one.