PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Auction Site

Mall67
13-Oct-09, 14:40
just found out about this site www.cness.co.uk (http://www.cness.co.uk) great idea.
It might cut out all the timewasters who plague the forums.

funkypumpkin
13-Oct-09, 16:48
I have used this site and have sold about 8 items now. It is easy to use and I am sure as word spreads about it, it will be really good. It does need more people listing things and I would recommend people take a look.:roll:

Kevin Milkins
13-Oct-09, 17:16
I did get as far as registration, but not had a go at selling anything yet.
Thanks for the reminder, as I thought the conception was a very good idea and fully support the initiative of the young man that put a great deal of effort into setting it up.

Matthew
14-Oct-09, 02:57
I did get as far as registration, but not had a go at selling anything yet.
Thanks for the reminder, as I thought the conception was a very good idea and fully support the initiative of the young man that put a great deal of effort into setting it up.

Thank you! :)

Will be going on an update spree in the coming 2-4 weeks and will also be trying to get a couple of ads in the paper and some flyers done. Things should start take off in the near future hopefully.

deagon
16-Oct-09, 12:52
Thank you! :)

Will be going on an update spree in the coming 2-4 weeks and will also be trying to get a couple of ads in the paper and some flyers done. Things should start take off in the near future hopefully.

I have no doubt it will be a huge success.......:D.......well done

and may i reiterate kevin milkins sentiments