PDA

View Full Version : Sunday afternoon .....

may67
10-Apr-06, 19:55
What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon and evening.......listening to live music in Skinn's. Some great local bands, and lots of fun had by all. Anybody else enjoy??:o)

clash67
12-Apr-06, 19:58
I was there , and it was grrreat!! Had a huge hangover though!

connieb19
12-Apr-06, 20:00
Vexed I missed it...:cry:

Loafer
12-Apr-06, 21:11
I heard Cardosi was charging £2 a nip in "Skinns" as you call it on Sunday. Is this true?? Maybe should change the name to "Fleeced"???

The Loafer

ice box
12-Apr-06, 21:35
day light robber i say lol

connieb19
12-Apr-06, 21:39
Maybe it was £2 for a double..:confused:

Jeid
12-Apr-06, 22:08
Erm, I dunno what you get charged for a 35ml nip in your local, but thats the price he charges. I'm sure most other pubs in town that serve 35ml are around the same.

connieb19
12-Apr-06, 22:14
Erm, I dunno what you get charged for a 35ml nip in your local, but thats the price he charges. I'm sure most other pubs in town that serve 35ml are around the same.Jeepers, no wonder i'm always skint when I come oot o there..:cry: Does any-one have the same problem as me. It dosn't matter how much cash you go out with, at the end of the night all you have left is some dross? Chances are you've likely been at the bank at some point too and when you think what you've spent, there's no way you could have possibly drank that amount. :confused:

Jeid
13-Apr-06, 03:28
Well, if you think about it, its £7 before you start, then you drink, buy drinks for friends, then it's always somebody's birthday, then there's the friend you haven't seen in aaages, then there's more drinks for yourself etc. food on the way out. You guys pay my wages... thanks :)

outsider
13-Apr-06, 11:22
Im sure the upper dek is about £2.10..+

Rather extortionate(sp?)

I hate drinking out in thurso...I just can't afford it. Better to have a few at home first.

:)