PDA

View Full Version : Lost Jacket

lasher
10-Apr-06, 19:02
I left my jacket in skinandi's on saturday nite, it wasn't in the cloakroom. I phoned them but it's not there, it's a khaki coloured burtons jacket, anyone borrow it?:eyes

mama2
10-Apr-06, 19:11
Hi, have you tried checking at The Central? I think they sometimes put left over jackets etc to there incase anyone comes looking for them when the nightclub is shut. Hope you get it back soon

connieb19
10-Apr-06, 19:14
Thats right, I've left my jacket or handbag in Skins a few times and always get it back in the Central. Good Luck..:grin:

doyle
10-Apr-06, 19:31
I would go back again and ask them. My son left his jacket there about 2 months ago, it wasn't left in the cloackroom either. When he went in and enquired about it they said it wasn't there. He went round all the pubs just incase he left it elsewhere although he was sure he had it in Skinandis. He went to the police station several times to see if it had been handed in, but no luck. He was in Skinandis on Saturday night, and quess what, his jacket WAS there and he got it back! Don't think he borrowed yours - his is black/grey!

Jeid
10-Apr-06, 19:32
Not technically true. If its in the nightclub, its usually left there unless you phone ahead and ask if they could bring it over. Sometimes that doesn't even work. Give them a ring tomorrow morning and if it is in Skinandi's, the cleaner will bring it over to the Central, if she gets told in time.

Big G
10-Apr-06, 22:42
Not technically true. If its in the nightclub, its usually left there unless you phone ahead and ask if they could bring it over. Sometimes that doesn't even work. Give them a ring tomorrow morning and if it is in Skinandi's, the cleaner will bring it over to the Central, if she gets told in time.

My auntie is the cleaner there!