PDA

View Full Version : Is there a baby shop in Thurso or Wick?

Gronnuck
11-Oct-09, 17:03
:D OH and I would like to get a pressie for a newborn but don't know where to start looking. We'd rather not go to Tesco. Any help would be appreciated. ;)

Aaldtimer
11-Oct-09, 17:16
"Wee Ones", Princes St., Thurso.:)

Hoida
11-Oct-09, 17:21
Wee ones in Thurso has avery good selection of children's clothing.well worth a visit They are in the old health food shop in Princes stree

Katy
11-Oct-09, 17:32
Or Mini's in Wick have lovely stuff too. Its in Bank Row, behind the harbour.

Kxx

redeyedtreefrog
11-Oct-09, 17:35
Whats wrong with Tesco's?

Gronnuck
11-Oct-09, 17:51
Whats wrong with Tesco's?

:eek: There's nothing wrong with Tescos but in this case I'd rather support someone local than one of the country's huge conglomerates. ;)

shamrock2007
11-Oct-09, 18:52
Mackays have some really lovely baby stuff in just now & good prices

ShelleyCowie
11-Oct-09, 20:08
I can highly recommend "wee ones" aswell. Very good quality clothes and a good selection of other newborn baby items such as gift baskets!

I have a voucher for there just now and i intend on going to spend it tomorrow!

Dadie
11-Oct-09, 21:25
Wee Ones had some nicely packaged newborn clothes, babygros, socks and muslin squares done to look like cakes which look impressive but are still good value!

thebigman
12-Oct-09, 09:48
From the subject title I thought Madonna was paying Caithness a visit.

Maximo
12-Oct-09, 15:39
The Picture Box in Thurso has an sbsolutely gorgeous selection of baby presents from orgnic cotton babygros and sleepsuits etc through to cot bedding, teddies, mobiles, baby scrapbook and photo albums and keepsake boxes. I always get mt baby presents in there as its just that bit more special and everything is beautifully packaged.

Gronnuck
12-Oct-09, 20:00
Thanks everyone. OH visited Wee Ones and Mackays and the planned spending went over budget! Plans are afoot to visit the other shops for Christmas pressies :eek::confused

Antelope
13-Oct-09, 08:35
Glad to hear you got some lovely goodies for the lucky baby.Temptations would off been a good choice too..as they sell Whoozit visual toys that are a must for all babies as they offer visual stimulation and high contrast patterns and they love them.....

Amy-Winehouse
15-Oct-09, 23:44
Glad to hear you got some lovely goodies for the lucky baby.Temptations would off been a good choice too..as they sell Whoozit visual toys that are a must for all babies as they offer visual stimulation and high contrast patterns and they love them.....

wheres that ?

gunnlass
16-Oct-09, 21:52
Temptations is in Thurso precinct, inbetween Semi Chem and Co op Chemist, have you not been in before it's worth a look.