PDA

View Full Version : Stumpy:(

majic
11-Oct-09, 15:18
Had to have my dog put to sleep two days ago she would have been 13 in December we have had her from a pup. We got up in the morn to find she couldn't use her back legs and had wet (she has been stiff for a while) we took her straight to the vet but there was nothing he could do she had gotten worse and she was in pain he said it looked like it was neurological. We miss he so much.

BINBOB
11-Oct-09, 15:29
so sorry ,majic..it is never easy when we lose a much loved canine friend.Bless her.:(

froal
11-Oct-09, 15:34
Sorry for your sad loss ! :(
We've got an old lurcher, she's 13 next year quite worried how long she's got left the vet said she's good for her age but it would be her legs that would probably go first ! :(

majic
11-Oct-09, 15:36
It is the hardest thing about having pets. Thanks Binbob

majic
11-Oct-09, 15:46
Thanks froal they also said because she had no tail might have part of the problem(she was a collie and never had a tail from birth) we have her brother (same litter) he seems fine so maybe they are right

froal
11-Oct-09, 15:53
That's really unusal (spelling !) still ashame, we've had our girl from pup too nothing harder ! :(

Jovi
11-Oct-09, 16:17
Hi Majic, so sorry to hear of your loss. :~(

majic
11-Oct-09, 16:30
Thank you Jovi this is my stumpyhttp://forum.caithness.org/picture.php?albumid=58&pictureid=636

cuddlepop
11-Oct-09, 17:49
You've got me in tears now......they look so alike.:~(

We had to put our lovely Connie to sleep too,its the hardest thing I've ever done....:~(

majic
11-Oct-09, 17:59
You've got me in tears now......they look so alike.:~(

We had to put our lovely Connie to sleep too,its the hardest thing I've ever done....:~(

sorry to here that cuddlepop you not wrong it is very hard to do :(

cuddlepop
11-Oct-09, 18:02
sorry to here that cuddlepop you not wrong it is very hard to do :(

It was last June so even a year or so later and I still miss her like crazy.:~(

purplelady
11-Oct-09, 19:08
awwwwww she was cute i have collie cross and she is 13 this yr and i too worry that she is getting old now she has slowed down a lot we had her at 8 weeks old and i also have her daugther judy she is 8 now and still as nutty as ever xxx

BINBOB
11-Oct-09, 20:44
Lovely girl.........

dousslesh
11-Oct-09, 21:12
She is beautiful . You must wonderful memories you will always cherish.

Liz
11-Oct-09, 22:39
I am so very sorry on the loss of your beautiful Stumpy.

I often think of all my departed animal family and still miss every one of them terribly.
They bring such joy to our lives it is so hard to say goodbye.:~(

Thinking of you.

majic
14-Oct-09, 12:38
Thank you everyone for your kind words she is buried in the garden i am going to get her a tree thank you again