PDA

View Full Version : are the judges out of order

wickscorrie
10-Oct-09, 22:00
surely the x factor judges need their knuckles rapped, dissing the singers on their singing is one thing, but what was danni angling at, no need for that,
totally uncalled for.

good range of singers
still canna like the twins, have tried but !!!!!

roll on seeing robbie tomorrow won't be missing that
love danyl aand lucy

Kodiak
10-Oct-09, 22:04
Since I like many others do not watch this Programme you need to say a bit more than you did for we do not know what you are on about.

On the other hand this could be a good thing and not bad.

Jester
10-Oct-09, 22:22
surely the x factor judges need their knuckles rapped, dissing the singers on their singing is one thing, but what was danni angling at, no need for that,
totally uncalled for.

I do not read the dross papers that I assume she was referring to. I got the impression she was questionning the blokes sexuality :eek:
Just what you need on live tv - not.

Also had to laugh at Danni's comments about the girls wearing hardly any clothes. She needs to look at her own videos and photo shoots [disgust]

Boozeburglar
10-Oct-09, 22:38
I totally agree, and the joke was what?

Her inference that he may be gay is so 1970s.

I was surprised they did not deal with it appropriately.

Take her off the show.

:)

Liz
10-Oct-09, 22:53
Was she inferring he was gay or a transexual?

Not bothered either way and out of order to say what she did![evil]

I do think that this years contenders are far better than last year.

Did anyone else find that the music was far too loud and it was difficult to hear most of the singers?
It really got on my nerves and this coupled by the screaming crowd!

Jester
10-Oct-09, 22:57
Was she inferring he was gay or a transexual?

Not bothered either way and out of order to say what she did![evil]

I do think that this years contenders are far better than last year.

Did anyone else find that the music was far too loud and it was difficult to hear most of the singers?
It really got on my nerves and this coupled by the screaming crowd!

With reference to the sexuality comment, didn't people get removed from Big Brother for such comments?

The music was loud, although with some of them that was a good thing :lol:

Liz
10-Oct-09, 23:36
I think what Danni was referring to is that he is bisexual.

Good grief who cares!:roll:

upolian
11-Oct-09, 00:02

im with you on this 1 who cares....

teenybash
11-Oct-09, 00:28
I think Danni was out of order with her comments re sexuality....time she was ousted....

Kevin Milkins
11-Oct-09, 00:28
I sort of got the impression that Danni was trying to make a light hearted joke about something that has been in the press this week, but because nobody had a clue what she was on about ,it backfired on her.:confused (I am sure we have not heard the last of it though) The twins where as annoying as ever:mad: and they can't see yet that they are being set up. I also thought the music and backing singers played a big part for those that were struggling. For me tonight, the two Taffy's and the Geordie did themselves proud.:Razz

sids
11-Oct-09, 00:37
For the first time I can't get excited about the X Factor.

celtic88chick
11-Oct-09, 00:53
I thought danni was completely out of order in what she said, whatever his sexuality is, it has nothing to do with how well he sings. Also, i really, really don't like the twins, they really irritate me, plus i also get the impression that louis only put them through because they are irish.

crayola
11-Oct-09, 00:53
I thought Dannii was unforgivably nasty to both Danyl and Kandy Rain. I worked as a pole dancer in London before most of this country had even heard of pole dancing and I bet I was better at it than she could ever be.

Sack her Simon! :D

horseman
11-Oct-09, 08:20
:DYEA Yea YEA---:D

bettedaviseyes
11-Oct-09, 08:53
i dont think danni was being nasty at all just trying to make a wee joke with it god for bid:roll: and for the comments made to kandy rain i would say cherly cole got a bit over the top with it i could see the point of what danni and cheryl were trying to say to the group cos they were strippers and they did not want people seeing them as strippers so why come out with scippy clothing looking like strippers.........

lighting up folks could have been worse sinitta could have come out nacket[lol]

porshiepoo
11-Oct-09, 08:54
I think Danni was particularly out of order with her sexuality comment. So suprised that no one picked her up on it - maybe she'll make a public apology next week or tonight!

Did anyone else hear Dermots comment with the girl from Essex? I think she's a great laugh with a brilliant personality. Maybe she's a bit chatty and sounds somewhat funny when she's nervous but his rocket science comment wasn't called for.

I do think The girl group were dressed like tarts and I completely agree with what Danni and Cheryl said. They've made such a big point about wanting to prove they can sing and that they want to steer away from the stripper image and then they get on stage dressed like that. All but one of em (the one who at least covered up some what) looked terrible.
I understand that they're plumping for the male vote but really it just shows them for what they are - talentless strippers who know that they're gift is not their singing voices.

porshiepoo
11-Oct-09, 08:55
I thought Dannii was unforgivably nasty to both Danyl and Kandy Rain. I worked as a pole dancer in London before most of this country had even heard of pole dancing and I bet I was better at it than she could ever be.

Sack her Simon! :D

Hahahahahahaha...Ooooooooo......hahahahahahaha, crikey what a belly laugh. :lol:
Now that I have to see Crayola. (You pole dancing that is).

LMS
11-Oct-09, 08:57

Exactly, who cares!

In my opinion he is parading the fact that he is bisexual to gain votes from different parts of the audience. It is a singing competition and his preferences are irrelevant, I really don't care what he takes to bed - man, woman, teddy bear or electric blanket.

I would say Danni is sick of a cheap vote winning trick. I am sure that the two little Irish guys had more stick than Danyl did, but oh! sorry, the judges didn't slag off their sexuality. What makes it okay to slag other acts off on so many fronts but only unacceptable if they mention sexual preferences. He told out his preferences therefore he should take the comments on the chin, the other acts managed well enough.

Katy
11-Oct-09, 10:02
I thought Danni was totally out of order as well, didn't think there was any need to say such a thing on live tv, he done well to not bite or reply back to her tho!!

Think all this years contesants are really good, well apart from the twins :L :L

Not sure i'm liking we have to wait to tonight to see how goes out tho....whats that all about?! Do they sing again tonight? Wondered if maybe they will sing with Robbie?

Kxx

tonkatojo
11-Oct-09, 11:27
:DYEA Yea YEA---:D

Another beatles fan do I detect. ;)

tonkatojo
11-Oct-09, 11:30
I thought danni was completely out of order in what she said, whatever his sexuality is, it has nothing to do with how well he sings. Also, i really, really don't like the twins, they really irritate me, plus i also get the impression that louis only put them through because they are irish.

BILL N BEN the Irish flowerpot boys got rumbled by Simon, He also rumbled Louis the little WEED about the Irish connection, HA HA.

ciderally
11-Oct-09, 11:58
I do not read the dross papers that I assume she was referring to. I got the impression she was questionning the blokes sexuality :eek:
Just what you need on live tv - not.

Also had to laugh at Danni's comments about the girls wearing hardly any clothes. She needs to look at her own videos and photo shoots [disgust]
just what I was thinking...talk about the pot calling the kettle...

cazmanian_minx
11-Oct-09, 13:32
I'm wondering how many judges will actually turn up for the results show tonight - Simon's got flu, Louis is considering flying out to Majorca to be with Boyzone and Dannii's apparently in serious trouble with the production team for her comment to Danyl last night. Could just be Cheryl Cole there!

crayola
11-Oct-09, 13:42
You won't often find me quoting the Mirror (http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/2009/10/x-factor-danniis-x-treme-slur.html) but I think they have it right this time.

bettedaviseyes
11-Oct-09, 19:01
louis wont be on the x factor tonight r.i.p stephen :~(

purplelady
11-Oct-09, 19:16
I think what Danni said to Danniel was bang out of order just no need for it , and as for what the girls said to Kandy rain that was uncalled for too i thought they looked good maybe they are just jealous or think it is below them to dress like that now they are such big stars , xxx

Katy
11-Oct-09, 19:46
I think what Danni said to Danniel was bang out of order just no need for it , and as for what the girls said to Kandy rain that was uncalled for too i thought they looked good maybe they are just jealous or think it is below them to dress like that now they are such big stars , xxx

I wondered if Cheryl found them as a threat to Girls Aloud!! I thought they looked ok too....but then do kinda agree with the judges if they were trying to get away from the imagine the press was stating but think they could have said it in a nicer way!
Kxxx

DarkAngel
11-Oct-09, 20:24
Oooo.. Danni Apologised!!!!:eek:

bettedaviseyes
11-Oct-09, 20:26
like a said it was intended as a wee joke :roll::roll: c'mon dannii:Razz

BINBOB
11-Oct-09, 20:47
like a said it was intended as a wee joke c'mon dannii:Razz

Ditto....;)

crayola
17-Oct-09, 20:18
Who's going to go out this week then?

tonkatojo
17-Oct-09, 20:24

Bill n Ben

unicorn
17-Oct-09, 20:33
Miss Frank....

tonkatojo
17-Oct-09, 22:19

Well what do you think of the "pinky and perky" lookalikes ? = RUBBISH

Perhaps I am being a bit harsh, NAahh even if Louis wasn't there.

shazzap
17-Oct-09, 22:24
It is sooooooo annoying that the voting is not based on talent but is political.[disgust]

tonkatojo
17-Oct-09, 22:26
It is sooooooo annoying that the voting is not based on talent but is political.[disgust]

Are you saying they were good ?. (pinky n perky) I mean.

BINBOB
17-Oct-09, 22:36

They amused!!!!:lol:

tonkatojo
17-Oct-09, 22:37
They amused!!!!:lol:

You must admit the originals were a good bit better though. ;)

BINBOB
17-Oct-09, 22:40
You must admit the originals were a good bit better though. ;)

Yeeeeees.....;)

shazzap
17-Oct-09, 22:56

No i most definately am NOT.

tonkatojo
17-Oct-09, 23:03

The political aspect was brought in by Louis bias, your right talent should be the only factor even the X factor. ;)

On a serious note who should be voted off and who should win the competition ?.

I am torn between Joe and the welsh lass to win, and the voted off well pinky and perky should go this week for sure, they didn't sing a note in tune.

shazzap
17-Oct-09, 23:09
The political aspect was brought in by Louis bias, your right talent should be the only factor even the X factor. ;)

On a serious note who should be voted off and who should win the competition ?.

I am torn between Joe and the welsh lass to win, and the voted off well pinky and perky should go this week for sure, they didn't sing a note in tune.

The terrible and i mean that twins should go.
I like Danyl.

Venture
18-Oct-09, 00:32
The diabolical duo should definitely go but I think the girl who was in the bottom two last week might struggle for votes again. After the choice of song fiasco with a weepy Cheryl Cole, Lloyd will definitely be back. Problem is, there are a lot of good contestants this year and it's difficult to pick one, but if I had to, it would be Stacey, who has no idea just how good she is. I think she will get better every week and the public really like her.

shazzap
18-Oct-09, 00:34
The diabolical duo should definitely go but I think the girl who was in the bottom two last week might struggle for votes again. After the choice of song fiasco with a weepy Cheryl Cole, Lloyd will definitely be back. Problem is. there are a lot of good contestants this year and it's difficult to pick one, but if I had to, it would be Stacey, who has no idea just how good she is. I think she will get better every week and the public really like her.

I said exactly the same to OH about Cheryl Cole turning on the water works.

tonkatojo
18-Oct-09, 09:50
I said exactly the same to OH about Cheryl Cole turning on the water works.

Aye she is a bit weepy again, could be her time of month or her own problems simmering in her mind, could even be because she's worth it ;) type of pressure. Strange how the bloke mentors don't blubber when criticised they just look annoyed LOL and get on with it.

Still think the pinky n perky lookalikes should go.

badger
18-Oct-09, 10:28
Well what do you think of the "pinky and perky" lookalikes ? = RUBBISH

Perhaps I am being a bit harsh, NAahh even if Louis wasn't there.

Why do they have scrubbing brushes on their heads?

tonkatojo
18-Oct-09, 10:42
Why do they have scrubbing brushes on their heads?

Well that's where bristles come from LOL, pigs that is like the pinky n perky reference ;)

PS nowt to do with their nationality intended.