PDA

View Full Version : Rug Wash

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Oct-09, 19:54
Just got some of my rugs back from Gill Shepherd tonight - the Muddy Rug Wash in Canisbay - absolutely thrilled with them - back good as new, repairs neat, even the big 7.0" heavy weight with full neck came back sparkly ....so much so the kitten has curled up in it for bedtime....

munron
10-Oct-09, 20:43
I am with you on that one KOT, my winter woolies came back grand. Just waiting for the summer and autumn ones to be gathered to send off

lsb1
10-Oct-09, 22:46
I totally agree with you. My daughter had some rugs, numnahs cleaned and we were also extremely pleased with them and also the price.

Bakerbhoy
11-Oct-09, 10:34
How long do the rugs take to come back and does she reproof them?

Cheers

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
11-Oct-09, 10:36
yes she reproofs.... they do take a while - but if you have a specific requirement i'm sure gill will be able to give your stuff priority - I left mine saying no rush - but as i've needed them she's gotten them back to me - just put another 5 or 6 off with her.

bumkin
11-Oct-09, 15:26
I normally put my rugs to Seaforth Saddlers to get fixed, washed, etc but they have a 3 week waiting list!!!
So decided to try 'Muddy Rugs' and got my rug fixed the same day! Totally delighted with the work done and cost £20 which was more than I expected but she did fix the rug very quickly.:D