PDA

View Full Version : Video sender

Liz
10-Oct-09, 13:13
I got a Plasma for my living room so the LCD is now in my bedroom.

However, I can't watch TV on it and don't really want to extend the aerial so wondered whether anyone could recommend a good video sender?

golach
10-Oct-09, 16:18
Try Argos they seem to have a good selection, I got a basic one, and rarely have any problems with it, I think mine cost about £25 a few years ago.

Liz
10-Oct-09, 17:53
Okay cheers for that Golach.:D

BINBOB
10-Oct-09, 19:53
Okay cheers for that Golach.:D

Yes..I got one from GIZOO...and was around £ 39...and very good.;)

Liz
10-Oct-09, 20:00
Thanks Binbob.:D

Liz
10-Oct-09, 20:05
Just had a thought (don't too often as not good for me!lol) and I assume that I can't change channels on the second Tv using a video sender but would need to do this via the 'main' TV?

BINBOB
10-Oct-09, 23:13
Just had a thought (don't too often as not good for me!lol) and I assume that I can't change channels on the second Tv using a video sender but would need to do this via the 'main' TV?

U are correct ,Liz....when going to bed,I put it on the channel I want ,in sitting room.As I have FREEVIEW TV ,in bedroom..it is quite useful .
Good luck.;)

rs 2k
11-Oct-09, 11:13
Hi

U do get some video senders with a magic eye so u can change channel in the bedroom with the remote for your sky box or freeview :)

Liz
11-Oct-09, 12:21
Okay thanks both.:D

travy
11-Oct-09, 12:43
yes ive got a av sender in my bedroom with a magic eye for my sky all a did was buy an extra remote so i havent got to take it up every time i go to bed. got my av sender off the net but have seen them in argos :)

Liz
11-Oct-09, 12:58
yes ive got a av sender in my bedroom with a magic eye for my sky all a did was buy an extra remote so i havent got to take it up every time i go to bed. got my av sender off the net but have seen them in argos :)

Could you give me details of the one you have please?

EDDIE
11-Oct-09, 13:58
I got a Plasma for my living room so the LCD is now in my bedroom.

However, I can't watch TV on it and don't really want to extend the aerial so wondered whether anyone could recommend a good video sender?

But will the ariel work directly from ure tv to another tv do
You would be better of just getting an areil cable directly to ure tv in ure bedroom because if ure using av sender if ure lieing in ure bed watching tv it means u have all these gadgets downstairs switched on so u either have to get out ure bed to switch everything of or sleep through the night with them on

Liz
12-Oct-09, 13:55
But will the ariel work directly from ure tv to another tv do
You would be better of just getting an areil cable directly to ure tv in ure bedroom because if ure using av sender if ure lieing in ure bed watching tv it means u have all these gadgets downstairs switched on so u either have to get out ure bed to switch everything of or sleep through the night with them on

I contacted Alacam re extending the aerial and,hopefully, they will be coming to see me this week.:D
I realised that I don't have room in the video cabinet to attach any gadgets to my PVR.