PDA

View Full Version : Another pointless thread lol

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 18:47
How often do you have your washing machine on? Do you have a pattern in which you use it?

I use mine every friday night and monday night. Clothes on a friday night and sheets and towels on a monday night. Never enough clothes to warrent any more with just the two of us. ;)

chaz
09-Oct-09, 18:49
every day at least twice in the mornings:)

Kathy@watten
09-Oct-09, 19:02
Washing machine use..that'll be the constant whirr in the background in our house, with mucky farmer, minging kids, school stuff, bedding and dog and horsey stuff my machine sadly is in constant use with piles of to do, done needs dealt with and to be put away piles, please nobody post if you have no washing chaos. Washing punctuates my day. my family I am sure live to create laundry..bless them and all their odd socks!

sids
09-Oct-09, 19:21
Mine is going constantly. I can never get out of the bit with washing but thankfully it's away in the back of the house so can't hear it going.
I spend all my time picking up washing, sorting it into loads, hanging it out, taking it in then leaving it to pile up for ironing.....

twiglet
09-Oct-09, 19:31
2 loads at the weekend, 2 loads midweek and some inbetween for towels, bedding etc.

sids
09-Oct-09, 19:32
Must add if folk would wear things twice it would help. RANT over.

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 19:36
I know its bad as the colours may run but i just throw it all in and don't bother sorting it into whites and darks. I always use a non fast colour cycle and have only had the one mishap.

When my partner said why i don'ty sort it into whites and darks i just said that if we were going to do that then we'd be not washing for a few weeks untill we had enough to actually do a whites only and colours only loads:lol: I'm sure when children come along that will all change!

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 20:07
Must add if folk would wear things twice it would help. RANT over.

We do that as i try to make my work gear last for two shifts at least but if they get filthy and covered in stuff such as proridge oats like today then its straight to the wash basket it goes. My partner wears a tshirt/shirt and jeans for two days and then puts it for wash as do i at the weekend.

Katy
09-Oct-09, 20:11
My washing machine is on the whole time too.....with 2 kiddies who seem to change the whole time little wonder!

I feel my house is like a laundrette the whole time!! Always clothes about that is for washing, on clothes horses and piles to put away and ironing!!! Its never ending!!!!

Kxxx

Dadie
09-Oct-09, 20:21
Mine is on all the time too!
Iona is a dirt magnet, she can even get mucky in the bath :lol:
2 kids create laundry like crazy, when no 3 arrives im tempted to get another washing machine and the tumble drier is not well at the moment!:eek:

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 21:10
Mine is on all the time too!
Iona is a dirt magnet, she can even get mucky in the bath :lol:
2 kids create laundry like crazy, when no 3 arrives im tempted to get another washing machine and the tumble drier is not well at the moment!:eek:

I know another child like your daughter! It's remarkable really how they can make a mess out of anything and end up with it all over themselves. :lol:

NLP
09-Oct-09, 23:10
Mine is on at least twice a day sometimes 3 times, every day bar sunday when I'm lazy.

telfordstar
10-Oct-09, 11:01
Mines is at least twice a day everyday